Production AssociateKnox, Pennsylvania
1. Attitude: Maintains a positive approach toward completing daily tasks and team goals.
2. Aptitude: Works diligently to learn new skills, take on new responsibilities, and cross-train on multiple production teams.
3. Productivity: Works as part of a production team to produce high quality products that conform to our quality standards while achieving our productivity objectives.
4. Teamwork: Follows both written and verbal instructions to accurately execute production steps as part of a production team. Assists other team members as needed or directed.
5. Safety: Follows all safety procedures and work to continuously improve safety throughout the plant and ensure timely and regular safety training goals are met. Understands, supports, and executes all work using proper tools and machinery in a safe manner.
6. Accountability: Maintains expected dependability level, meets all attendance requirements, and follows the rules and regulations of the production teams. Supports and complies with all Company policies and safety requirements.
7. Planning: Assists Line Leads and Supervisors to plan and organize manufacturing activities by communicating anticipated material needs, identifying equipment and tool maintenance, and any quality and productivity issues. Provides suggestions for continual production and quality improvements.
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.