Community Support Specialist
R0111215 City Office Dallas Irving, Texas
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
1. Contributes to and facilitates an optimized consumer experience in a virtual environment via phone, email, or other technologies.
2. Conducts detailed reviews and processes onsite operational expenses for payment by reconciling work performed, confirming receipt of goods, and coding expenses to appropriate Chart of Account codes. Additional, manages communication between the vendor/contractor, accounting, and the client/owner as needed.
3. Communication with residents regarding account balances, implements procedures for collecting on delinquent accounts, and enforce lease contracts to maximize revenue.
4. Follows the Company’s established procedures related to regaining possession of apartments by following proper notice requirements, filing of documents with legal representation. Ensuring proper communication and coordination of the processes for representation in court with local onsite teams and legal counsel.
5. Detailed review and completion of final accounting procedures to ensure accurate billing and minimize liability of damages to communities.
6. Conducts detailed reviews and processes onsite operational expenses for payment by reconciling work performed or products purchased, codes expenses to appropriate Chart of Account codes, and manages communication between the vendor/contractor, accounting, and the client/owner as needed.
7. Coordinates setting up new vendors, contractors, and other service providers for payment, contacts vendors and others as needed to research and resolve invoice and payment disputes and issue payments.
8. Reviews utility billing resident charges to ensure accuracy and coordinates with onsite teams to address unit level discrepancies.
9. Assists with administrative paperwork within the resident lifecycle to include but not limited to move-in and move- out procedures, resident renewal processes, resident file audits, resident insurance audits, and other administrative tasks as necessary.
10. Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by responding to questions and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address resident account related issues.
The salary for this position is $55,000.
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.