Property Operations Associate
R0094171 OurCampus Amsterdam Diemen Diemen, North Holland
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service. Responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Actively seeks interaction and contact with residents. Provides excellent customer service, responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions, takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Completes various administrative and other reports and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Responsible for all sales and lettings activities greeting and qualifying prospects, conducting property tours and showing apartments, processing applications, credit screening, and criminal background checks, preparing the lease and move-in package, and ensuring a smooth resident move-in and lease signing.
- Responsible for all viewing activities ensuring that the Property meets the required company standards, follow up calls are carried out and feedback is received following all viewings.
- Completion of all documentation, recording and maintaining file notes and residents records.
- Uses the property management software application (Yardi, etc.) to track apartment availability, record traffic and leasing activities, manage resident and prospect data, and capture critical demographic and other information about existing and future residents.
- Undertakes marketing and event activities to promote the property (e.g. attending university open days) and organize regular events and monitors competitor activity.
- Good level of general education.
- Proficiency in using property operation systems. Training will however, be provided.
- English verbal and written communication skills. Dutch verbal skills a pre.
- Excellent customer service skills and significant experience in a sales (or host) role in a similar accommodation/hospitality/leisure or reservations/membership environment.
- The ability to create atmosphere, influence people positively and great communication skills.
- Confident in initiating relationships, expressing cultural awareness in communications and negotiation skills to suit audience.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with a can-do attitude and an ability to act autonomously, eye for detail, taking decisions and/or action when required.
- Proficient at using social media & online and web tools/resources for gathering and presenting research and information.
- Numerical / administrative skills necessary to complete the above activities.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Greystar and my values are perfectly aligned to enrich the lives we touch by doing things the right way. The company lives by this and it provides balance in my life and work becomes an entirely different experience. There is passion that moves you to a whole new level of fulfillment and gratitude. That’s when you can do your best for yourself, your customers, and your team."- Daiva
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.