Community Manager Equipment Works
R0075179 Walthamstow, United Kingdom
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working for such a well-integrated company lends me the opportunities to train and mentor my team, meet and exceed client expectations, and see the results from our on-site marketing and social media platforms through our online reputation/resident satisfaction. Greystar provides such a strong network of support and the invaluable opportunity to be able to collaborate with other managers within our portfolio."- Morgan
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
- Acts as a role model at all times by demonstrating the core values.
- Assists the Regional Manager in creation and delivery of a complex staffing structure leading the multifamily structure of the Business comprised of on-site customer service and Concierge team, leasing/lettings personnel, on-site facilities maintenance teams and outsourced contractors.
- Leads the team to create positive memorable experiences by exceeding expectations for all prospective, future and current residents.
- Provides supportive and inspiring leadership to the team by interviewing, hiring, and training team members, and by managing their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
- Establishes relationships with internal and external stakeholders (sales, marketing, groups, universities) communicating regularly with representatives, ensuring the community’s compliance with pertinent regulations and providing performance data and reporting.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with outsourced contractors delivering efficiency across all MF blocks, whilst coordinating with the wider Estate contractor.
- Actively seeks interaction and contact with residents to proactively seek to improve service delivery and ensure community events enhance the overall resident experience.
- Assesses team member training needs and ensure thorough understanding of systems and adherence to policies.
- Develops capability of team members in order to meet key performance goals and future succession requirements.
- Works in partnership with Marketing Department to shape local marketing and leasing strategies based on relevant market data to achieve the property’s occupancy and revenue goals.
- Ensures marketing campaigns, advertising and promotional activities are effectively implemented.
- Meets targeted revenues by making rate recommendations based on market data and monitors payments.
- Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by ensuring a timely response to questions, requests and complaints in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Originates, approves and submits purchase orders with budget awareness, processes invoices from vendors, contractors and service providers for payment and manages communication with finance team members and other stakeholders as required.
- Prepares and forecasts annual budgets by analysing financial statements, reviewing marketing information, and accessing operational reports.
- Manages the financial performance; attending regular P&L reviews with stakeholders.
- Promotes investor satisfaction and retention through timely variance reporting in respect of budgeted and actual spending and on-going communication about the performance of the properties, and responds with urgency to client/owner concerns, questions, issues, and requests.
- Provides support to Regional Operations Manager in informing the Development and Asset Management teams on the leasing performance of the multi-family blocks, maintaining accurate tracking of objections, feedback and lessons learned.
- Oversees the tenancy management process by co-coordinating periodic apartment inspections, evicting residents, and imposing and collecting late fees and other charges within the terms of the agreement.
- Assists the Regional Operations Manager in creation and implementation of processes and procedures, tools, documents, communication, implementation plans for new programmers and overseeing compliance with the Company’s operating policies and procedures aiming to achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Service standards within the multi-family blocks.
- Works hand in hand with Health & Safety to drive a safety culture by managing and monitoring the appropriate health & safety and compliance activities including the incident reporting system and ensures that the community operates in a safe and risk free environment.
- Ensures the operation of the community complies with Company policies and procedures and any laws and regulations governing housing operations and residential lettings.
- Manages planned and reactive maintenance and refurbishments engaging marketing, facilities maintenance and capital projects teams to ensure timely resident communication and completion to a high standard within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Good level of general education.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in using property management software. Training will however, be provided.
- A knowledge and understanding of UK Health and Safety policies preferably with some form of recognised training i.e. IOSH or NEBOSH.
- Experience of successfully driving leasing performance and managing operations within the property sector or similar environment.
- Experience of leading a team and a proven track record in delivering service excellence in a similar management role/ environment.
- Detailed knowledge of Landlord/Tenant Legislation.
- A strong team player but capable of working autonomously and taking ownership.
- Numerical skills necessary to complete the above activities.
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills sufficient to recruit, lead, direct, evaluate and manage team members to achieve high performance, including maintenance specialists.
- Enthusiasm to deliver an exceptional experience to stakeholders and continuously improve knowledge of self and others.
Behaviours & Values:
Integrity | Equality | Accountability | Professionalism | Teamwork | Service
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.