Lease Up - Affordable Housing Coordinator - Kaulana Mahina, Maui
R0101641 Kaulana Mahina Wailuku, Hawaii
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
1. Reviews, monitors, and ensures property compliance with all Affordable Housing Programs reporting and regulations. Works closely with the Community Manager and Assistant Community Manager in the preparation and distribution of compliance reports to various local governmental agencies.
2. Conducts property file audits and reviews property procedures surrounding local and state housing programs. Identifies audit findings, corrects any non-compliance, and communicates those findings and resolutions to the Community Manager.
3. Reviews weekly occupancy and recertification reports for accuracy and communicates findings to the Community Manager.
4. Monitors income limits and utility allowances. Assists the Community Manager to complete and process income and asset verifications, rent calculations, and household certifications.
5. Reviews and monitors changes in regulatory and reporting provisions of local agencies, e.g. TCAC and HUD, etc. Disseminates this information to the Community Manager.
6. Coordinates with the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Public Housing Agencies (PHAs), state housing finance agencies and other regulatory agencies.
7. As needed, in the development of new business, will provide input on local requirements for RFP’s regarding properties with Affordable Housing Program and/or other local agency regulation components.
The hourly range for this position is $18.50 - $27.80 (Maui)
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Greystar and my values are perfectly aligned to enrich the lives we touch by doing things the right way. The company lives by this and it provides balance in my life and work becomes an entirely different experience. There is passion that moves you to a whole new level of fulfillment and gratitude. That’s when you can do your best for yourself, your customers, and your team."- Daiva
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.