Sr. Data Analyst
R0100070 Remote United States
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
• Trusted Subject Matter Expert: Execute projects and requests to meet defined deadlines, providing input and direction for stakeholders beyond simple task completion
• Analytical Problem Solver: Analyze data to track baseline and pilot impact along with ad-hoc analyses as requested by business stakeholders
• Data Subject Matter Expert: Engage and align with the Enterprise Data Analytics and Operational Analytics team to assure that all datasets are available and validated to ensure accuracy for stakeholders
• Stakeholder Coordinator: Coordinates with data stakeholders to gather the datasets required for analysis
• Engaged Communicator: Communicates analysis results in terms of business insights and leverages them for team decisions
Ideal candidates will be excited to learn new techniques for understanding and improving the resident experience while leveraging their experience in the aforementioned focus areas to measure and track the impact of the team.
1. Determine business team reporting needs, working with business and technology / data stakeholders to gather requirements, determine current data availability, and feasibility
2. Validate identified datasets for accuracy through analysis and coordination with Greystar data engineering teams
3. Design pilot measurement plans by working with technology teams to ensure data flows are established
4. Analyze operational and survey data to determine APEX metric baselines and program impact
5. Present synthesized insights and impact analysis to the APEX team and relevant leaders within the business
6. Synthesize existing data for team ideation and prioritization sessions and leverage with team in solution design
7. Partners with operations leaders to communicate the insights and recommendations based on data
8. Contribute to building measurement and analytics expertise, tools, and processes in-house to enable high-quality analytics across the data team members
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Academic background in a quantitative or related field (e.g., Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Statistics)
- Experience with visualization tools, such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Experience building and manipulating data models within Power BI, using DAX and SQL to massage datasets into a usable state for visualization
- Experience or interest in using python, R, or other programming languages for data wrangling, automation, and machine learning (e.g., classification, clustering, response prediction, sentiment analysis, A/B testing)
- Experience understanding, processing, analyzing, visualizing, and communicating complex data sets to technical and non-technical audiences, tailoring your message to show business value and impact by understanding the goal and your audience
- Experience designing statistically valid experiments to test and prove hypotheses, understanding the difference between correlation and causation to help drive the business forward without making unnecessary assumptions
- Experience or understanding of Agile product development and design thinking to execute based on defined timelines
- Ability to operate efficiently in a remote working environment through proper organization, communication, and execution to meet the business needs – prior remote working experience a plus
The salary range for this position is $80,000 - $110,000.
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.