Property Operations Associate
R0065773 The Hague, Netherlands
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working for such a well-integrated company lends me the opportunities to train and mentor my team, meet and exceed client expectations, and see the results from our on-site marketing and social media platforms through our online reputation/resident satisfaction. Greystar provides such a strong network of support and the invaluable opportunity to be able to collaborate with other managers within our portfolio."- Morgan
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
In February 2020 Greystar has opened it’s second location; MB275. This turnkey project is located in The Hague and features 234 fully furnished studio’s and apartments, featuring amenities such as a courtyard, rooftop terrace, gym and service desk. The high quality furnished apartments are available for students and young professionals. The asset is located near to public transport and a shopping area and houses a general practice and a pharmacy available to residents.
Our employees are the key to the success of our business with exceptional service at the heart of everything we do. This level of service is a result of their expertise, a solid understanding of the markets they operate in and a passion to provide outstanding experiences. Our aim is to further expand across the UK and Continental Europe by hiring local talent and staying true to Greystar’s core values of integrity, respect, professionalism, accountability, service and team work.
- Property: MB275
- Capacity: 234 apartments
- Team: The team will consist out of appr. 3 team members, and therefore working closely together with your direct team members and outsourced service partners (security, cleaning, landscaping, specific maintenance) is key. This role reports to the Property Operations Manager.
- Resident Facilities: service desk, gym, launderette, parking, electric shared mobility.
This position supports the community’s marketing and leasing strategy to achieve occupancy, revenue while maximizing resident satisfaction by performing all activities related to leasing to residents and related activities.
- Actively seeks interaction and contact with residents. Provides excellent customer service, responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions, takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Completes various administrative and other reports and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Responsible for all sales and lettings activities greeting and qualifying prospects, conducting property tours and showing apartments, processing applications, credit screening, and criminal background checks, preparing the lease and move-in package, and ensuring a smooth resident move-in and lease signing.
- Responsible for all viewing activities ensuring that the Property meets the required company standards, follow up calls are carried out and feedback is received following all viewings.
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting and weekly invoice handling, processing payments and deposits
- Completion of all documentation, recording and maintaining file notes and residents records.
- Uses the property management software application (Yardi, etc.) to track apartment availability, record traffic and leasing activities, manage resident and prospect data, and capture critical demographic and other information about existing and future residents.
- Undertakes marketing and event activities to promote the property (e.g. attending university open days) and organize regular events and monitors competitor activity.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Good level of general education
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in using property operation systems. Training will however, be provided.
- Dutch and English verbal and written communication skills.
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills and significant experience in a sales (or host) role in a similar accommodation/hospitality/leisure or reservations/membership environment.
- The ability to create atmosphere, influence people positively and great communication skills.
- Evidence of organization skills in combination with customer service
- Confident in initiating relationships, expressing cultural awareness in communications and negotiation skills to suit audience.
- A team player who is evidently approachable, welcoming and displays professionalism in work and personal presentation.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with a can-do attitude and an ability to act autonomously, eye for detail, taking decisions and/or action when required.
- Proficient at using social media & online and web tools/resources for gathering and presenting research and information.
- Fluent Dutch/English verbal and written communication skills.
- Numerical / administrative skills necessary to complete the above activities.
- Educated to Bachelor (HBO) level or equivalent experience (Hotel School / Facility Management)
- Knowledge of Landlord/Tenant Legislation.
Behaviours & Values:
- Integrity - We will stay true to the highest ethical standards and principles, and be honest, trustworthy, and humble in all of our words and actions.
- Equality - We will accept and value our individual differences and show genuine consideration for the thoughts, needs, and ideas of others. We value and encourage a work/life balance.
- Accountability - We will take responsibility and accept ownership for our words, actions, tasks, and results, and respectfully hold others to the same standard.
- Professionalism - We will proudly present a positive, dignified, and business-like image at all times through our appearance, behaviour, and interactions with others.
- Teamwork - We will work together to accomplish goals, solve problems, and enrich our work environment.
- Service - We will make service our top priority by giving our time, knowledge, and experience to serve the needs of our customers, community, and team members.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.