R0108046 City Office Dallas Remote Texas | Irving, Texas
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
- Develop, test, document and deploy high quality solutions on SFDC (SalesForce Dot Com) CRM platform based on best practices as well as business needs.
- Implement new solutions and maintain existing ones using Salesforce declarative tools like Flows, Validations etc.
- Implement custom solutions using Salesforce frameworks like Lightning Aura, Lightning Web Components, Force.com, Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Java Script, Flows.
- Perform data loads, build custom reports & dashboards.
- Support Greystar’s SFDC CRM system by performing production support activities such as user management, data corrections, data exports and resolving user reported issues.
- Maintain Greystar’s SFDC CRM system by implementing new features or extending existing ones using Agile development methodology.
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices.
- Build and maintain integration between Greystar’s SharePoint sites and Salesforce CRM systems.
- Integrate Greystar’s Salesforce CRM system with external applications like BMC RemedyForce, TaskRay, DocuSign, Nintex DocGen.
- Develop and schedule Salesforce Apex batch jobs that run on a regular basis.
- Document the custom processes implemented on our Salesforce platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 4-6 years of experience or Master’s degree and 2-4 years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience in development of enterprise-level Salesforce projects
- Experience in Salesforce declarative development.
- Experience in developing Flows.
- Experience in building integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs.
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve technical issues or defects reported.
- Familiarity with agile development, contributing to sprint planning, retrospectives, and iterations.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (PD1)
- Certified in Salesforce.com certifications.
- Experience in Salesforce B2B Commerce on Lightning
- Experience in Dell Boomi ETL development
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II (PD2)
- Exposure to CI/CD tools and source-driven development
*This position is remote but candidates local to Dallas are preferred.
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.