Business Systems Analyst
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
- Evaluates, recommends, and develops business process improvements and enhancements, including developing detailed workflow diagrams, charts, and project plans from concept through implementation.
- Conducts detailed needs assessments for proposing systems and/or business solutions by communicating with senior business leaders, team members, and others, and researching technology and systems options that align with the Company’s technology and systems needs and strategies.
- Oversee the acquisition, set-up, and on-going support of recommended property hardware and configuration.
- Coordinates and assists in supervising systems upgrades, conversion, and installations by evaluating and recommending upgrades based on business needs and requirements.
- Ensures compliance with systems development methodology standards and procedures.
- Oversee and/or assist with gathering system requirements, design, development, testing, and system roll-out, including preparing senior management reporting on results.
- Develops technical reports, documents, user support, and technical manuals to support systems and software training, and prepares detailed functional program specifications for reports, interfaces and other modules.
- May supervise and provide leadership to novice Business & Systems Analysts, and completes various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Property Management Systems such as Yardi, Entrata, OneSite preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to prepare and explain financial data to executive and senior managers, team members, and internal and external clients, business contacts, and customers.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of an accounting and financial background sufficient to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports in accordance with accounting, finance, budgeting, and cost control principles preferred.
- General understanding of the real estate industry, in particular multi-family housing and third-party management, in order to relate financial and operating analyses to practical business solutions and process improvements preferred.
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.