Associate, Marketing Operations - Property SupportRemote
• Provides help desk support and resolution to end-users who experience issues with product ordering, renewals, cancellations by analyzing problems, determining appropriate solutions, and providing regular maintenance and updates as necessary.
• Provides onboarding, ongoing management of and offboarding of all marketing efforts including ticket management, product orders, and strategy support.
• Track and assist the Marketing Operations Property Support Senior Manager in working with key business leaders and cross-functional teams to gather information to understand the priorities and needs of the US property management business and ensures the function is aligned with their priorities, as well as the Greystar enterprise strategy.
• Tracking and assist the Marketing Operations Property Support Senior Manager as they partner with stakeholders, in the U.S. and abroad, to develop the Greystar customer experience strategy and implement it in the U.S. through Greystar product ordering, renewals, and all items related to onboarding and offboarding. Includes training, support and tracking of a property’s journey, shaping customer touch points, and helping align resident insights with team member training.
• Supports the Marketing Operations Property Support team in their analysis research and interprets marketing, operating, and customer satisfaction reports and proposes and tracks initiatives that boost operating efficiencies, reduce expenses, grow revenue, and increase customer satisfaction scores.
• Assess and coordinates technical projects work through project management best practices independently as well as in collaborating with the Property Support group
• Supports the Marketing Operations Property Support Senior Manager as they participate in testing and evaluating new applications, systems enhancements, programming upgrades and other systems and application improvements
• Tracks, documents and resolves user requests and requirements utilizing the property support structure
• Gathers information and reports on user support issues, trends, and other factors related to support issues and works with appropriate team members to assist in developing solutions that enable greater efficiency and effectiveness.
• Maintains an ongoing knowledge of developments in the field of project management to help the company operate with efficiency and innovation. Establishes and maintains relationships inside and outside the industry and with strategic business partners.
• Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s).
• Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
• Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
• Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications or utilizing other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility. Working Conditions: • Incumbents work in a remote environment. Physical Demands:
• Incumbents must be able to view computer screens and other electronic equipment, paper reports, and journals for extended periods of time where visual strain may result.
• Occasional travel will be required to attend business meetings, training classes, or other situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a marketing strategy and/or project management role working with local and remote staff.
• Experience in the real estate or hospitality industry or a customer service-oriented company preferred.
• Experience in a ticketing support management system and Salesforce preferred.
• A degree in marketing, advertising, communications or business is preferred.
• Creativity, problem-solving, emotional intelligence, and effective communication skills are essential.
• Candidates should possess a customer service mindset, act with diplomacy, and exercise good judgment so they can leverage these skills to communicate persuasively through all levels of the organization.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, with strong time management, research, and analytic skills.
• Initiates change and is a self-starter. Takes on and produces a high volume of work. Can sustain a heavy workload over an extended period.
• Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
• Experienced in leading and managing projects. Can set priorities effectively and organize workload to achieve maximum outputs.
• Demonstrates Greystar core values in all aspects of work – strong ethical character and commitment to service.
• Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and data management programs in order to complete required reports.
• Demonstrated skills necessary to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.