Property Management Summer Internship
R0083781 Tampa, Florida
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
1. Work with the on-site team to get a sense of the day to day duties and responsibilities of each site-level role, including: Leasing Professional, Maintenance Supervisor, and Community Manager, and RPM, gaining exposure to marketing, financials, community events, move in/out.
2. Become familiar with Company applications and operational techniques through completing required in-house training programs.
3. May have the opportunity to shadow senior team members such as RPM and Director of Real Estate and assist with various financial, administrative, and other areas.
4. May work on special projects that require building relationships and partnering with other Greystar teams to reach goals.
5. May work with and contribute to outreach and promotion efforts utilizing website and social media outlets.
6. May create documentation outlining processes, procedures, programs, testing/review results, etc.
7. May conduct research on and prepare an assessment of a conceptual idea for the property or region.
8. Complete and present final Capstone presentation.
9. Participate in all Intern Program events such as Orientation, Executive Speaker Series, Trainings and Workshops, weekly Lunch & Learns, mentorship activities, and site visits.
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Greystar has granted me the opportunity to grow as an employee and assisted me in every obstacle I have encountered at work. With the amazing management and coworkers here, who have taught me what they know without hesitation, it is easy to see why people stay with the company a long time. Every day is something different, that makes the adventure of growing with the company so exciting!"- Omar
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.