US Business Systems Analyst, Sr Enterprise Tech-Business SolutRemote
- Evaluates, recommends, and develops business process improvements and enhancements, including developing detailed workflow diagrams, charts, and project plans from concept through implementation.
- Conducts detailed needs assessments for proposing systems and/or business solutions by communicating with senior business leaders, team members, and others, and researching technology and systems options that align with the Company’s technology and systems needs and strategies.
- Participates in the analysis, testing and deployment of application upgrades to third party developed systems.
- Notifies management of project risks and impediments; proactively works with other members of the team to complete assigned tasks as defined by project scope and timelines. Defines and scopes related project tasks, goals and deliverables with proper timelines and schedule.
- Creates ad-hoc queries and reports. Understands business reporting requirements, assists with the design and development requirements for reports, and delivers agreed upon results.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with assigned client and client investor entity.
- Attends weekly meetings and stays abreast of current client goals, concerns, and master plan.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.