Regional Property Manager - Conventional Owned Assets
R0073591 Seattle, Washington
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working for such a well-integrated company lends me the opportunities to train and mentor my team, meet and exceed client expectations, and see the results from our on-site marketing and social media platforms through our online reputation/resident satisfaction. Greystar provides such a strong network of support and the invaluable opportunity to be able to collaborate with other managers within our portfolio."- Morgan
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
The Regional Property Manager role will oversee a portfolio of Greystar owned assets.Supports and executes the Company’s strategies related to property management operations by directing the team members on the assigned portfolio of properties, and by implementing the policies, procedures, and practices that enable each property to meet and exceed budgeted financial goals and achieve operational performance objectives.
- Develops the annual budget(s) for the properties comprising the assigned portfolio, and oversees attainment of budgeted goals by analyzing and evaluating financial statements, reconciling monthly statements against approved budget, and working with the Controller, client/owner, and others to address and resolve gaps in the financial performance of the portfolio.
- Ensures that the portfolio and individual communities meet the established operational, financial, and business performance goals by inspecting properties, reviewing financial, market, and operational reports, and developing and implementing appropriate action plans to achieve results.
- Provides leadership to the team of community managers by interviewing, hiring, and training team members, and by managing their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices. Oversees the appropriate and adequate staffing at each community and supervises the acquisition, development, and management of community team members.
- Promotes client satisfaction and retention through timely reporting and on-going communication about the performance of the properties, and responds quickly and with urgency to client/owner concerns, questions, issues, and requests.
- Reviews, analyzes, and interprets market data to identify emerging trends that may impact the performance of the portfolio, and works with the community managers and others to develop and implement market plans that drive occupancy and revenue growth.
- Ensures that the appearance and physical aspects of the properties meet the Company’s and owner’s established standards through routine site and safety inspections, and communicates concerns and requests for capital as needed to provide for the physical upkeep of each property in the portfolio.
- Coordinates work activities and services from vendors, consultants, and other contractors as needed by researching and identifying needs, negotiating contracts, monitoring progress, processing invoices, and ensuring open communication between consultants and Company project team members.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.