Property Management Intern - Leasing ProfessionalSeattle, Washington
Launch your career with Greystar! We will be welcoming a cohort of Property Management Interns in Summer 2024.
This program is designed for students who are projected to graduate in 2025. Our interns will work a Tuesday-Saturday 9:00 am-6:00 pm schedule.
1. Work with the on-site team to get a sense of the day to day duties and responsibilities of each site-level role, including: Leasing Professional, Maintenance Supervisor, and Community Manager, and RPM, gaining exposure to marketing, financials, community events, move in/out.
2. Become familiar with Company applications and operational techniques through completing required in-house training programs.
3. May have the opportunity to shadow senior team members such as RPM and Director of Real Estate and assist with various financial, administrative, and other areas.
4. May work on special projects that require building relationships and partnering with other Greystar teams to reach goals.
5. May work with and contribute to outreach and promotion efforts utilizing website and social media outlets.
6. May create documentation outlining processes, procedures, programs, testing/review results, etc.
7. May conduct research on and prepare an assessment of a conceptual idea for the property or region.
8. Complete and present final Capstone presentation.
9. Participate in all Intern Program events such as Orientation, Executive Speaker Series, Trainings and Workshops, weekly Lunch & Learns, mentorship activities, and site visits.
The hourly range for this position is $20.00-$22.00.
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.