Lifestyle Coordinator - The Waverly
R0074927 Seattle, Washington
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working for such a well-integrated company lends me the opportunities to train and mentor my team, meet and exceed client expectations, and see the results from our on-site marketing and social media platforms through our online reputation/resident satisfaction. Greystar provides such a strong network of support and the invaluable opportunity to be able to collaborate with other managers within our portfolio."- Morgan
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
The schedule for this role is Friday-Sunday from 2:00pm-11:00pm.
The Waverly is a stunning brand new high-rise located right at Seattle's oldest park in South Lake Union. Hosting 374 artistic and sculptural modern apartment homes plus a slew of luxury amenities, this community balances modernity with solidarity and tradition.The Lifestyle Coordinator plays an integral role in the support of the day-to-day management of the community to achieve community goals surrounding resident retention. This role works closely with the Community Manager and Sales Consultants to assist in the move-in process, the creation and coordination of programs and resident events, and with all aspects of sales and marketing for the community.
1. Greets prospects and residents as they enter the office/leasing area and ensures the comforts of prospects and visitors while they wait to speak with a team member. Assists with tours as needed
2. Answers phone calls, routes all calls to the appropriate team member for assistance, and assists with completed service request call backs as necessary.
3. Maintains the guest suite schedule to ensure proper payment and cleanliness upon guest arrival and manages and monitors the loading dock and/or elevator schedule for move-ins and move-outs.
4. Manages all package deliveries by documenting arrival information and notifying residents of all package deliveries within 24 hours.
5. Ensures all amenities are in tour condition and prepared for resident use.
6. Utilizes amenity space to develop and execute innovative, creative, and dynamic events, services, and programs. Works to develop outcomes as well as assessment metrics to determine success of programs.
7. Keeps detailed information on local area restaurants, shops, delivery places, and other pertinent information that may be of interest to residents and maintains positive relationships and contacts with concierge vendors and local businesses, Offers recommendations to residents on a variety of services or needs and keeps up to date on events within the community.
8. Monitors and responds to Lifestyle E-mail Account and works with Lifestyle Team to ensure messages are responded to in a timely fashion and to create marketing and awareness of events, programs, services, and initiatives.
9. Creates and produces the monthly calendar, newsletter, and flyers with activities and events. Monitors and submits items for Resident Portal postings.
10. Participates in ensuring Greystar sales and marketing program standards and benchmarks are being met.
11. Provides input into the development of budgets within the property portfolio as it relates to planned activities and resident retention. Manage expenses to budget.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.