Client Services Manager800 Fifth Ave Suite 4000 Seattle, WA 98104
The Client Services Manager is responsible for identifying new business for our 3rd party clients. The ideal candidate has previous experience executing RFP's, DD's, and underwriting experience in the multi-family industry.Supports the Company’s strategy related to new business development and client satisfaction by leading and coordinating activities, initiatives, and programs that promote the Company’s growth and ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Supports the ongoing relationships with the Company’s existing clients ensuring on-going communication with client representatives, requesting and reviewing client feedback regarding the Company’s performance and service, addressing and resolving client complaints, concerns, issues, and requests, and responding quickly and with urgency to provide reports, updates, and other information of interest and need to clients.
- Provides input into the establishment of annual business goals and objectives for the client services group.
- Supports the Company’s new business development strategy by monitoring and analyzing market information and trends for opportunities and potential threats, preparing detailed reports for senior management, and making recommendations on actions for securing the Company’s business relationship with clients and/or the Company’s market position.
- Assists in the development and distribution of communication materials, brochures, promotional literature, and other collateral material to current and future clients to provide information about the Company, pro-actively announce future trends and direction, and promote the Company, its offerings, services and benefits.
- Leads and/or participates in due diligence assignments, and may act as liaison with brokers for new fee management business opportunities.
- Monitor client service and customer satisfaction by gathering client feedback through surveys and other tools, reviewing input and survey results, identifying themes and issues, and proposing innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.