Assistant General Manager Aparthotel - San Sebastian de los Reyes
R0093494 Be Casa San Sebastian de los Reyes San Sebastian de Los Reyes, Madrid
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Acts as a role model at all times by demonstrating the core values.
- Responsible for viewing activities ensuring that the Property meets the required Company standards, follow up calls are carried out and feedback is received following all viewings.
- Actively participates in the leasing process by generating and monitoring traffic, qualifying prospects, preparing tenancy documentation, and completing move-in/move-out and notice to vacate procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Uses the Company’s property systems to generate sales and leasing reports, monitor unit availability data, log and monitor maintenance requests and record incidents and accidents, ensuring records and documents are accurate and up to date.
- Actively seeks interaction with residents to proactively seek to improve service delivery.
- Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by ensuring a timely response to questions, requests and complaints and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Oversees on-site enquiries, ensuring an appropriate inventory of “ready” apartments, recommending rent pricing and concessions, and monitoring the day-to-day sales and leasing activities.
- Ensures advertising and promotional activities are effectively implemented.
- Develops and maintains local knowledge and information resources relevant to resident needs i.e. travel, entertainment and amenities.
- Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community’s occupancy and results.
- Co-ordinates the tenancy management process by making periodic apartment inspections, evicting residents, and imposing and collecting late fees and other charges within the terms of the agreement. Monitors lease/tenancy agreement terms expirations to control vacancy exposure.
- Monitors payments and chases outstanding rent arrears following rent collection processes to meet business goals whilst promoting tenancy extensions and other revenue streams.
- Works with the maintenance team to ensure the physical aspects of the community meet the Company’s standards for overall appearance and co-ordinates and inspects show flats for market alignment and touring prospective residents.
- Works with the General Manager to engage and motivate the team to achieve leasing and occupancy targets.
- Assists the General Manager in developing the capability of Team Members in order to meet key performance goals and future succession requirements, coordinating with Learning & Development to ensure training is provided and addresses performance if required.
- Assists the General Manager with ensuring on-site team’s understanding of applicable statutory Spain tenancy legislation, Health and Safety compliance and Company’s policies and procedures.
- Promotes investor satisfaction and retention through timely reporting about the performance of the properties, and responds quickly and with urgency to client/owner concerns, questions, issues, and requests.
- Reviews and analyses financial and other operational reports to identify and resolve issues impacting leasing performance, and accesses the Company’s internal resources as needed to support solutions.
- Identify and implement opportunities for generating revenue streams and maximise efficiency of utilities.
- Acts up covering the General Manager responsibilities’ in his or her absence, ensuring work is organised and executed in line with Greystar expectations.
- Participates where required in an on call roster to provide out of hours emergency support for the Community.
- Ensures the operation of the Community complies with Company policies and procedures and any laws and regulations governing housing operations and residential lettings.
- You will manage the San Sebastian de los Reyes building, with circa 1200 units.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Good level of general education.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in using property operations software. Training will however, be provided.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience of successfully driving leasing/sales performance and managing operations including P&L responsibility and budget monitoring within the property sector or similar environment.
- Detailed knowledge of Landlord/Tenant Legislation
- A strong team player but capable of working autonomously and taking ownership.
- Flexible approach to working in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to thriving in a changing environment.
- Self and culturally aware and able to adapt relationship building, communications and negotiation skills to suit audience.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise.
- Numerical skills necessary to complete the above activities.
- Enthusiasm to deliver an exceptional experience to stakeholders and continuously improve knowledge of self and others.
- Demonstrable ability to coach and mentor team members.
- Experience of motivating a team and a proven track record in delivering service excellence in a similar management role/ environment.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Greystar and my values are perfectly aligned to enrich the lives we touch by doing things the right way. The company lives by this and it provides balance in my life and work becomes an entirely different experience. There is passion that moves you to a whole new level of fulfillment and gratitude. That’s when you can do your best for yourself, your customers, and your team."- Daiva
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.