Operations Support Services - Roving Leasing Manager San Francisco Region
R0093671 San Francisco, California
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
OSS team members provide critical coverage, onboarding and operational support throughout a specific region/submarket, partnering with local Performance, Transitions and Operations departments and teams. Supports and assists multiple Community Managers in overseeing the community’s marketing, print and internet advertising, sales activities, leasing team members, and other resources to achieve established revenue, occupancy, resident retention, and leasing goals and objectives.
OSS are operational specialists and advisors to numerous peers within their portfolio and are focused on providing hands-on development and assistance to team members and assets throughout the region. This is an onsite roving position within a market. You can be assigned to one or more properties within a 20-mile radius of your assigned home office. Any assignments outside of the 20-mile radius will be eligible for mileage reimbursement according to company policy. 90% of your time will be onsite supporting assets within your market and 10% will be corporate support. As this is a Corporate position, team members in this role are not eligible for the team member housing discount
- Provides critical coverage, onboarding, and operational support within a specific region, partnering with local Performance, Transitions and Operations departments and teams.
- Provides coaching, training, and support for our onsite team members and assist with their individual development.
- Provides critical feedback to leadership using weekly report cards and monthly scorecards. Assist with identifying issues and finding solutions through collaborative efforts with the onsite team and leadership.
- Promotes the well-being of our onsite team members by being a positive influence. This is done through daily team huddles, monthly one-on-one check in’s, giving recognition and feedback, highlighting, and celebrating team members birthday’s, work anniversaries, and outstanding achievements.
- Ensures achievement of the community’s revenue and occupancy goals by directing the community’s marketing, advertising and sales activities, overseeing on-site traffic, ensuring an appropriate inventory of “ready” apartments, setting rent pricing and concessions, and monitoring the day-to-day sales and leasing activities.
- Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community’s occupancy and sales results, develops and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, and implements creative strategies around pricing, concessions, leasing incentives, and advertising to boost traffic and leases.
- Develops print and internet advertising strategies, uses available technology to promote the community and communicate with potential prospects, and uses the Company’s property management software to generate sales and leasing reports to monitor results.
- Works with the maintenance team to ensure the physical aspects of the community meet the Company’s standards for overall appearance and safety, and develops activities and programs to enhance the salability of the apartments and community as a whole by regularly inspecting “ready” units for marketability, creating mini-models and using other merchandising techniques promote the apartment and community to prospective applicants.
- Actively participates in the leasing process by generating and monitoring traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Reviews and analyzes financial reports, shop reports, traffic and closing ratios, and other operational reports to identify and resolve issues impacting leasing performance, and accesses the Company’s internal resources as needed to support solution strategies. Makes presentations about marketing and leasing strategies and results to clients, owners, and other business managers.
- Oversees the lease renewal program, including sponsoring various resident lease renewal functions, managing the communication and notification process, and assisting with resident move-outs as necessary.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
- Supervises the community’s leasing team members by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
- Incumbents must have all licenses and/or certifications as required by State and Local jurisdictions
- Incumbents must have valid driver’s license to drive a golf cart on property.
The hourly range for this position is $$20.10 - $30.30 (San Francisco)
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Greystar and my values are perfectly aligned to enrich the lives we touch by doing things the right way. The company lives by this and it provides balance in my life and work becomes an entirely different experience. There is passion that moves you to a whole new level of fulfillment and gratitude. That’s when you can do your best for yourself, your customers, and your team."- Daiva
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.