Manager, Construction Services - San Francisco
R0087336 San Francisco, California
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
- Through the management of onsite Construction Service Specialists and Construction Service Foremen, employees in this role ensure the activities necessary for property rehabilitation, renovation and/or capital improvement projects are completed on time, within budget, etc.
- Coordinates work activities and liaisons with vendors and other contractors as needed by researching and communicating ongoing work status to provide direction; ensuring open communication between all parties involved.
- Conducts property inspections to ensure maintenance and rehab/renovation/improvement initiatives are following proper safety precautions, diagnoses and troubleshoots problems as necessary, and ensures the physical integrity of the property.
- Identifies and addresses problems, issues, and concerns that create project and work delays by gathering and reviewing information, formulating alternative plans and actions, communicating and addressing conflicts with contractors and vendors, and following up with the appropriate internal departments to ensure resolution
- May be involved in developing scopes of work, timelines, and other needs and parameters around the planning of a capital improvement, renovation, or construction related project.
- Confers with the appropriate supervisors or other managers to monitor progress, including worker productivity and compliance with building and safety codes.
- Interviews, hires, trains and supervises associates related to renovations/rehabilitation/improvements on the projects assigned.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Decision Making
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"My first 5 years at Greystar have been incredibly special due to the great people I am surrounded with and the amazing projects I get to be a part of. My rate of personal growth just wouldn’t have been the same!"- Xavier
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.