Resident Services Coordinator - One Paseo
R0078746 San Diego, California
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Greystar and my values are perfectly aligned to enrich the lives we touch by doing things the right way. The company lives by this and it provides balance in my life and work becomes an entirely different experience. There is passion that moves you to a whole new level of fulfillment and gratitude. That’s when you can do your best for yourself, your customers, and your team."- Daiva
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
#LI-DZ1The Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for providing effective customer service to all prospective tenants, current tenants and property staff by utilizing in-depth knowledge of the property and its functions. This position is also responsible for assisting property staff with the planning and implementation of resident activities and promoting a quality living experience for all residents.
- Coordinates all resident functions and activities including orienting residents to the property, as well as assists with utility set-up and deliverance of packages and package claim reminders.
- Develops and publishes property newsletter, whichincludes planned events, resident services, and advertisements.
- Handles resident issues, including neighbor disputes, maintenance repairs, and resident requests. Preparesincident reports pertaining specifically to resident issues, in accordance with Company standards.
- Schedules activity center or clubhouse rentals, maintains the contract on any such rental, and collects applicable fees. Ensuresguestsuites are in rental condition and provides additional amenities to residents, such as movie rentals, books, andgames.
- Processes work orders for the maintenance department, ensures they are completed timely and accurately, and contacts the resident to determine if they are satisfied with the workcompleted.Prepares weekly maintenance report to verify resident requests are being completed.
- Inspects buildings and grounds to ensure safety and cleanliness, and alerts maintenance to items that need to be repaired.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.