Project Coordinator - One Paseo
R0087298 San Diego, California
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
Annual Salary Range: $54,080 - $76,960 yr
• Prepares and reviews contracts documents related to subcontractors by issuing purchase agreements, preparing change orders, preparing transmittal packages, obtaining approvals and signatures, distributing copies to designated recipients, and ensuring documentation is returned and processed appropriately.
• Submits project documents to Construction Managers and other project team members by issuing transmit submittals and change orders, and logging and distributing documentation materials.
• Generates reports, creates transaction logs, and develops other tracking mechanisms to monitor and review invoices, expense reports, and project status, and provides management with updates on projects as requested.
• Processes project-related billings by reviewing and submitting credit applications, setting up vendors for payment, coding billing and invoices, and following up to ensure payments.
• Develops and distributes communication memos and documents, schedules appointments, and provides information to internal and external customers and vendors as appropriate.
• Obtains insurance, W-9 forms, lien releases, licenses, and other pertinent information from vendors and contractors, and coordinates to ensure compliance with code and regulatory agencies governing contractors and construction projects.
• Performs activities and other tasks for Construction Managers and others to ensure smooth completion of planned projects and vendor and contractor relationships.
• Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to prepare and review documents.
• Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to maintain records of information and develop and provide information for the Company’s use.
• Knowledge and/or experience in construction project management is preferred in order to converse with contractors, vendors, compliance and regulatory officials, construction project managers, and others about specific issues related to capital projects.
• Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages in order to review and complete various financial, administrative, and legal documents.
• Proficiency in managing multiple timelines and projects simultaneously, setting priorities, and working with little or no direct, daily supervision.
• Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of administrative or office support techniques demonstrating capability of providing administrative and clerical support to an organization or individual(s). #LI-DZ1
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Decision Making
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"My first 5 years at Greystar have been incredibly special due to the great people I am surrounded with and the amazing projects I get to be a part of. My rate of personal growth just wouldn’t have been the same!"- Xavier
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.