Senior Director, DevelopmentSalt Lake City, Utah ;
- Develop and perform the financial analyses and entitlement risk underwriting, which forms the basis for site selection and the Company’s spending of pursuit capital and allocation of investment capital.
- Manage the entitlement process by maintaining accurate pursuit cost forecasting and reporting, and implement and execute programs and processes to ensure pro-forma development budgets, underwriting, schedules, quality, and standards are met and completed in accordance with adopted Company policies.
- Supervise development production team members and managers by interviewing, orienting, training and mentoring employees, and managing their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
- Fully engage and work with the Region’s business lead and discipline team leaders in achieving the Region’s financial and growth goals by participating in team meetings and calls, keeping team members informed about status of new development work, and actively working with the team on new business development, meetings with clients and investors, and other RFPs.
- Participate in routine Investment Committee meetings that focus on proposed development projects by making presentations on said projects, working with and assisting the Managing Director of Finance in project financing, and reviewing and providing progress updates on projects under pursuit, under construction and under lease-up.
- Discuss strategy and provide input to the strategic decisions and direction of the Company’s Development & Construction business, and act as a conduit to Managing Director for team member, client, and key stakeholder questions, concerns, and issues related to business, education, or human resources operations.
- Accountable for coordinating work activities, ensuring open communication between consultants and Company project team members, lender’s and equity investors as needed, by researching and communicating ongoing project status.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.