Search Marketing Specialist
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
The ideal candidate will have an effective grasp of current search marketing tools, strategies and assist with the oversight of integrated search marketing campaigns from concept to execution. This role will support the Digital Marketing Manager in monitoring agencies and overseeing partner performance, including evaluations, and create reports to measure the success of digital marketing initiatives. In addition, this person must be reliable, able to manage process, and be self-motivating yet customer-focused with proficiency in data analysis. The role will have a remote working environment, and a strong sense of organization and project management will be expected.
- Partner with the Digital Manager and the rest of the digital team to support various digital initiatives.
- Focus on customer satisfaction in a deadline driven setting: you may oversee agency partners and/or acquisition channels such as paid search, organic search, display, retargeting and paid social.
- Work in conjunction with the analytics team, agencies, and internal marketing team members to hold marketing vendors and paid media agencies accountable for positive performance.
- Participate in an agile testing pod with digital marketing colleagues to continuously develop ideas to test, execute, and scale learnings across the portfolio.
- Maintain daily communication with the digital team and agencies to obtain and approve, test and learn initiatives.
- Perform tactical support assisting customers through a variety of communication channels while using search marketing subject matter expertise and experience to personally resolve issues in a multi-systems environment prior to escalating to other work groups and teams.
- Supports marketing team members in the US by providing counsel, on-going education, and training, and recommending digital marketing solutions to business challenges.
- Engages relationships with external marketing vendors, consultants, and subject matter experts to support execution of digital marketing projects, and manages external resources against established standards for quality, timeliness, and service excellence.
- Demonstrates a supportive, customer-centric approach that enhances the reputation of the department through development of trusted relationships and delivery of timely, quality work.
- Maintains an ongoing knowledge of developments in the field of digital and search marketing (SEO + SEM) to help the company operate with efficiency and innovation.
- Establishes and maintains relationships inside and outside the industry and with strategic business partners.
- Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within and outside the industry.
- Incumbents work in an office environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or business is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing, Knowledge of Google Analytics, web tagging and tracking.
- Paid search, organic search, display, and/or paid social media experience is preferred.
- High proficiency using Excel managing complex data sets for analysis and reporting.
- Experience using MS Office applications and task management platforms.
- Candidates should possess diplomacy and good judgment so they can leverage these skills to communicate persuasively through all levels of the organization.
- Initiates change and is a self-starter. Takes on and produces a high volume of work. Can sustain a heavy workload over an extended period.
- Extreme attention to detail, adaptability, excellent time management, and dedication to staying organized.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Digital or creative agency experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates Greystar core values in all aspects of work – strong ethical character and commitment to service
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.