Director, Digital Marketing
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
The primary purpose of this position is to plan, develop and implement digital marketing strategies in accordance with departmental goals, objectives, standards of performance, policies, and procedures within an agile marketing environment. This role will also ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, quality control, and achievement of revenue growth targets through the successful completion of departmental initiatives and management of daily internal customer and collaboration projects.
• Work directly with the Sr. Director to oversee the strategy and execution of a unique test and learn agile marketing team.
• Ensure successful creation and implementation of integrated marketing strategies across digital advertising; Paid search/Paid social, Display/retargeting, SEO, email marketing and website conversion optimization.
• Build and execute testing roadmaps to drive continual optimizations, new channel growth, creative insights and audience learnings.
• Optimize the marketing mix based on performance metrics identified during testing and create plans to scale strategies where it makes sense.
• Actively measure performance of all marketing campaigns and work closely with the Analytics team to develop the digital narrative and communicate results to the broader team.
• Identify areas of improvement where automation can be implemented to improve conversion.
• Management of multiple digital agencies and oversight to an 8-figure budget.
• Manage a team with 2-4 direct reports with oversight to a larger team.
• Partner with department heads and marketing leaders to gather information to understand the priorities and needs of the US property management business and ensures the function is aligned with their priorities, as well as the Greystar enterprise strategy.
• Establish project goals, budgets, timelines, and measures of success for departmental projects.
• Serves as digital marketing subject matter expert and point of contact for projects managed by other cross functional teams to ensure that the department’s requirements are communicated and incorporated into solutions.
• Supports marketing team members in the US by providing counsel, on-going education, and training, and recommending digital marketing solutions to business challenges.
• Manages daily departmental operational tasks including department P&L budgets and completing accounting duties.
• Prepares updates, reports, and budget forecasts to inform key business leaders of the team’s progress on achieving established goals and priorities.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.