Talent Acquisition Advisor
R0093520 Phoenix, Arizona
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
1. Follows Greystar’s recruiting and hiring policies and procedures by posting and advertising for open positions, reviewing candidate resumes and applications, scheduling and conducting screening and in-depth interviews, and managing the communication flow between candidates and the hiring manager through the life cycle of the process including interviewing, offer, pre-employment background screening and support of I-9 completion on first day of employment or within the first 3 business days.
2. Builds collaborative partnership with regional leaders to understand and prioritize staffing and talent needs and specific position requirements, and influences staffing decisions according to Greystar’s practices, policies, and business priorities.
3. Builds collaborative partnership with Talent Acquisition Operations to ensure Greystar policies, practices and priorities are applied consistently. Works with Talent Acquisition Operations to ensure recruitment processes are followed and support the business needs and offers a welcoming experience for candidates.
4. Consults with hiring managers in the assessment and selection of qualified talent to ensure business needs are met and provides guidance and influence to ensure the effective selection decisions.
5. Engages in proactive sourcing/pipelining and successful identification of top talent for open requisitions and facilitates prioritization of talent needs and conducts thorough pre-screens, as needed.
6. Works with the company’s Talent Management and Compensation areas to ensure that jobs are accurately documented, classified and market priced.
7. In conjunction with Talent Acquisition Operations, ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment regulations and legal requirements including creating and maintaining job, candidate and selection documentation related to open positions as required.
8. Recommends and executes effective and efficient recruitment strategies needed to acquire top talent, develops and maintains sources and pipelines for qualified candidates by setting up and hosting job fairs, advertising via job boards, participating in college recruitment programs, promoting the team member referral program, and establishing local networks in professional, industry, and other associations and organizations. Ensures all activities are consistent with Greystar’s brand.
9. Educates business leaders and hiring managers on Greystar’s policies, talent acquisition systems, tools, and processes. Facilitates selection and hiring.
10. Promotes and manages a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process and communicates as appropriate with candidates and hiring managers on the status of the hiring process.
11. Meets established key benchmarks for measuring effectiveness of recruiting activity and results. Collaborates with HRIS for development of recruiting metrics, reports and updates as needed by key business leaders.
12. Serves as subject matter expert on all recruiting systems/technology; facilitates training for managers on recruiting system to include Workday and other systems.
13. Organizes and participates in specialized recruiting efforts, such as the Company’s MBA / College Intern Recruitment Program, minority and diversity recruiting strategies, staffing for lease-ups, and the due diligence and staffing for acquisitions, new countries, etc.
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.