Renovations ManagerPhoenix, Arizona ;
1. Through the management of onsite Construction Service Specialists and Construction Service Foremen, employees in this role ensure the activities necessary for property renovation projects are completed on time, within budget, etc.
2. Coordinates work activities and liaisons with vendors and other contractors as needed by researching and communicating ongoing work status to provide direction; ensuring open communication between all parties involved.
3. Conducts property inspections to ensure maintenance and rehab/renovation/improvement initiatives are following proper safety precautions, diagnoses and troubleshoots problems as necessary, and ensures the physical integrity of the property.
4. Identifies and addresses problems, issues, and concerns that create project and work delays by gathering and reviewing information, formulating alternative plans and actions, communicating and addressing conflicts with contractors and vendors, and following up with the appropriate internal departments to ensure resolution
5. May be involved in developing scopes of work, timelines, and other needs and parameters around the planning of a capital improvement, renovation, or construction related project.
6. Confers with the appropriate supervisors or other managers to monitor progress, including worker productivity and compliance with building and safety codes.
7. Interviews, hires, trains and supervises associates related to renovations/rehabilitation/improvements on the projects assigned.
8. Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.