Development Summer AnalystPhoenix, Arizona
• Executive Speaker Series
• Business Segment Trainings and Workshops
• Weekly Lunch & Learns
• Mentor Relationships
• Site visits
Interns also complete and present a Final Capstone Project to their team and senior leaders. Through supportive coaching and professional guidance, the Greystar Internship expands on classroom knowledge, helping you translate your experience into a successful and rewarding career.
The Greystar Intern Program will run from May 30, 2024 – August 9, 2024. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so apply today!
As a development Intern, you will support the Company's development platform by performing financial analyses of development opportunities, preparing appropriate documents to facilitate the underwriting and closing of real estate transactions, interfacing with brokers, equity partners, institutional clients, and the Company’s development leadership, and tracking and reporting on the status of multifamily transactions within the assigned geographic markets. Greystar’s vertically integrated platform uses our extensive local market knowledge to deliver projects that reflect our remarkable commitment to quality.
- Conduct financial analysis of development opportunities, including creating detailed pro-forma and financial models
- Gather, compile, investigate, and analyze market data to identify potential development opportunities
- Prepare narrative development memoranda, detailed reports, and market summaries that provide insights on proposed acquisitions
- Establish and maintain productive relationships and appropriately manage on-going communications related to proposed development transactions
- Strong desire to learn the real estate industry
- Quantitative background and analytical problem-solving ability
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to articulate complex topics
- High standard of accuracy, attention to detail, and speed under time-sensitive deadlines
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s degree program in real estate, finance, business, or a related major
- Graduating between December 2024 and June 2025
Internship Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Networking events
- For Charleston-based interns: Free access to our state-of the-art gym with high-tech equipment
- Early consideration for full-time roles
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Benefits Offered for Temporary Team Members:
Employee Assistance Program
Paid sick time
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.