Leasing Professional - Arbors at the Park (Student Living)
R0096352 Arbors at the Park Oxford, Mississippi
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
1. Performs all sales and leasing activities to achieve the community’s revenue and occupancy goals by greeting and qualifying prospects, conducting community tours and showing apartments, processing applications, credit screening, and criminal background checks, preparing the lease and move-in package, and ensuring a smooth resident move-in and lease signing.
2. Inspects apartments prior to resident move-in and ensures apartments are in move-in ready condition and schedules any outstanding item to be addressed with the maintenance team.
3. Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community’s occupancy and sales results, develops and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, and follows the community’s established policies related to concessions, specials, and other programs to boost occupancy.
4. Designs and executes marketing activities to create and drive traffic to the community, including implementing resident referral and employer outreach programs, using internet marketing tools (Craigslist, Facebook, e-mail, and other websites), and following other community-specific marketing plans, drives, and special programs.
5. Uses the on-site property management software (OneSite, Yardi, etc.) to track apartment availability, record traffic and leasing activities, manage resident and prospect data, and capture critical demographic and other information about existing and future residents.
6. Ensures that the community and show units meet the Company’s standards for show quality by daily inspecting the marketing corridor and leasing tour, communicating maintenance and upkeep needs to the community’s maintenance team members, merchandising and ensuring a physically appealing show unit and/or model and amenities, and preparing the leasing office for daily leasing activities.
7. Follows-up with prospects and new residents to ensure satisfaction by sending e-mail, thank-you notes, and cards or making telephone calls or other contacts to finalize decisions to lease and/or renew.
8. Executes and performs activities in support of the community’s lease renewal program by preparing lease renewal letters and packages for residents, meeting with and contacting renewing residents in advance of move-out dates, and ensuring that lease renewal documents are signed and implemented on time. Leasing Professional – Student Living
9. Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
Required Licenses or Certifications:
• Incumbents must have all licenses and/or certifications as required by State and Local jurisdictions
• Incumbents must have valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart on property.
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Benefits Offered for Temporary Team Members:
Employee Assistance Program
Paid sick time
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Greystar and my values are perfectly aligned to enrich the lives we touch by doing things the right way. The company lives by this and it provides balance in my life and work becomes an entirely different experience. There is passion that moves you to a whole new level of fulfillment and gratitude. That’s when you can do your best for yourself, your customers, and your team."- Daiva
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.