Test - TACOrlando, Florida ;
1. Coordinates the production and distribution of the Company’s new hire and electronic on-boarding documents through approved electronic vendor programs.
2. Conducts and coordinates activities associated with pre-employment background screenings and, if applicable, driving records and drug screenings, communicates with respective managers regarding candidates’ pre-employment activities, follows up on results when delayed, and seeks guidance from department leader when there are pre-employment results that require further review.
3. Supports candidates as needed in completing Greystar’s application, pre-employment screening, and onboarding requirements, including tracking background screening and drug test results, communicating the “cleared for hire” to managers, and completing the eVerify process.
4. Ensures the accurate and timely collection, reporting, and record retention of legal required documentation. This may include consistent follow-up to ensure compliance with organizational and regulatory compliance guidelines.
5. Supports business leaders and hiring managers in following Greystar’s talent acquisition processes, policies, and procedures by answering questions, demonstrating how to use systems and technologies, and referring managers to resources and experts within Greystar that can provide assistance.
6. Reviews processes associated with on-boarding, information collected, or other inter-related Human Resources and Talent Acquisition activities, recommends changes for improvements and efficiencies, receives and responds to issues and process clarifications, and may serve as backup for other Talent Acquisition Operations Support positions as necessary.
7. May assist in the reconciliation and cost allocation activities associated with invoice billings received that are directly linked to and associated with Talent Acquisition related costs.
8. Completes projects, tasks, assignments, and other work that is unique to the specific assigned department or business area (including those requiring special knowledge and/or skills), follows departmental policies and procedures, and meets standards, metrics, and other benchmarks used within the department for evaluating performance and results.
9. Provides exceptional customer service to hiring managers, internal partners, and candidates.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.