Salesforce and Property Transitions Intern
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
This internship will sit on our Salesforce and Property Transitions team. Some of the main responsibilities will be:
• Administrative Duties
• Auditing Property Data
• Help Desk Support
• Assisting with Projects
• Document Management
1. Work with the Corporate team to understand the day-to-day duties and responsibilities of the team in an effort to gain knowledge of the line of business and function within the broader real estate business.
2. Become familiar with Company applications and operational techniques through completing required in-house training programs.
3. May work closely with senior team members to complete various financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis as assigned or as necessary.
4. May work on special projects that require building relationships and partnering with other Greystar teams to reach goals.
5. May create documentation outlining processes, procedures, programs, testing/review results, etc.
6. May conduct research on and prepare an assessment of a conceptual idea within the department.
7. Complete end of program Capstone Project and Presentation.
8. Participate in Intern Program events such as Orientation, Executive Speaker Series, Trainings & Workshops, weekly Lunch & Learns, Mentorship activities, and site visits.
1. Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
• Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s).
• Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
• Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year undergraduate college or university degree program.
• Working towards a degree in (depending on line of business hired to support): Real Estate, Technology, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Marketing, Communications.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to prepare and explain data to team members.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office.
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.