Director Client ServicesNewport Beach, California
- Maintains and manages ongoing relationships with the Company’s existing clients ensuring on-going communication with client representatives, requesting and reviewing client feedback regarding the Company’s performance and service, addressing and resolving client complaints, concerns, issues, and requests, and responding quickly and with urgency to provide reports, updates, and other information of interest and need to clients.
- Leads and coordinates initiatives, activities, and strategies for new business/market development by identifying potential clients, cultivating relationships, soliciting business, creating and presenting formal business proposals, and following up to consummate the business transaction.
- Provides input into the establishing annual business goals and budgets for the client services group by projecting potential new clients and related management fees, and provides regular progress reports to track changes in projections, timing, and anticipated fees.
- Executes the Company’s new business development strategy by monitoring and analyzing market information and trends for opportunities and potential threats, preparing detailed reports for senior management, and making recommendations on actions for securing the Company’s business relationship with clients and/or the Company’s market position.
- Establishes internal communication networks and client relationship management systems to promote the exchange of information among team members related to client activities, decisions, and issues, and ensure effective management of the client communication process.
- Develops and distributes communication materials, brochures, promotional literature, and other collateral material to current and future clients to provide information about the Company, proactively announce future trends and direction, and promote the Company, its offerings, services and benefits.
- Coordinates, implements, and finalizes due diligence assignments, and acts as liaison with brokers for new fee management business opportunities.
- Improves client service and customer satisfaction by gathering client feedback through surveys and other tools, reviewing input and survey results, identifying themes and issues, and proposing and implementing innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
The salary range for this position is $150,000 to $190,000. (Newport Beach, CA)
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.