Concierge (Part-Time Weekend ) - LPM Apartments
R0070768 Minneapolis, Minnesota
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working for such a well-integrated company lends me the opportunities to train and mentor my team, meet and exceed client expectations, and see the results from our on-site marketing and social media platforms through our online reputation/resident satisfaction. Greystar provides such a strong network of support and the invaluable opportunity to be able to collaborate with other managers within our portfolio."- Morgan
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
#LI-AR1Organizes, coordinates, and implements various resident services and programs and acts as an information source for and help to residents related to local market resources.
- Greets prospects and residents as they enter the office/leasing area, and ensure the comforts of prospects and visitors while they wait to speak with a team member.
- Answers phone calls, routes all calls to the appropriate team member for assistance, and assists with completed service request call backs as necessary.
- Maintains the guest suite schedule to ensure proper payment and cleanliness upon guest arrival and manages and coordinates the loading dock and/or elevator schedule for move-ins and move-outs.
- Ensures clubhouse amenities are in tour condition prior to leasing office opening each morning.
- Manages all package deliveries by documenting arrival information and notifying residents of all package deliveries within 24 hours.
- Maintains tracking logs for equipment rentals, dry cleaning services, and/or other services provided by the community.
- Assists the community team with scheduling, planning and organizing resident activities and programs.
- Keeps detailed information on local area restaurants, shops, delivery places, and other pertinent information that may be of interest to residents and maintains relationships and contacts with concierge vendors.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.