Community Support Supervisor - Property Management - Yardi Experience Required
R0103368 City Office Memphis Memphis, Tennessee
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity has extensive experience with Yardi property management software system.
1. Manages and supports implementation of strategies, programs, and initiatives that drive operational excellence and standardization by creating and defining processes, procedures, tools, policies, communication, and metrics, and managing compliance with the Company’s operating policies and procedures.
2. Provides input into operating policies and procedures that promote best practices and standardization across the Company’s real estate portfolio, and assists in implementing training, tools, and systems that ensures the integration of best practices into the operation of the centralized Resource Center.
3. Supports and manages the daily tasks of direct reports to ensure operational excellence and customer satisfaction.
4. Ensures Company’s set KPIs are met and/or exceeded through reporting metrics.
5. Communicates with and supports the onsite leaders, Community Support Specialists and other support groups to resolve service and performance level issues, provide input for process improvement, and support strategic initiatives that enhance the products, services, and overall effectiveness of real estate operations.
6. Supports the daily operations of the Resource Center for a limited number of communities.
7. Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
8. Extensive Yardi experience required
Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Property Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary weekly, monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Robust Benefits Offered for Full-time Team Members:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Critical Illness/Accident/Hospital Indemnity Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off: Time off benefits include vacation, holidays, personal days, and sick time and parental leave
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.