Office Assistant- Maternity cover
R0093213 Madrid, Spain
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Ensures office facilities are in working condition, including office/kitchen equipment and systems, by contacting suppliers and other service providers as needed and arranging for any necessary repairs.
- Maintains office supplies and equipment; ordering as needed within established budget and acts as liaison between the Company and vendors for lease renewal, equipment maintenance, or queries with supplies, invoices, and billing.
- Supports visits (arranging hotel and transportation) of international colleagues.
- Assists with all administrative tasks and office management tasks such as prints and prepares documents for presentations.
- Manages agenda and coordinates scheduling of meetings for Senior members of the team.
- Books travel and accommodation for team members, in line with company policies.
- Arranges & renews corporate contracts regarding travel, hotel accommodation to effectively manage costs and achieve efficiencies where possible.
- Supports team members with filing activities.
- Works with DocuSign for electronic exchanges of contracts and the signing & filing of documents as well as managing post mails by scanning and sending to relevant team.
- Provides additional ad-hoc administration support as required; set up new suppliers.
- Assists with the internal communications within the Madrid Corporate office and supports with charity and social events and activities/events for the corporate office.
- Works with HR and managers to support with onboarding of new team members with desk set up and company IT equipment.
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organisational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting breaches of process/ policy or concerns to appropriate individual(s).
- Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications, or utilising other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information, and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility
- This role will be based in the Greystar Corporate office in Madrid.
- This role will report directly to the People & Culture Director to support administration processes and standards in the Corporate office.
- The post holder may be required to train as First Aider (BHV) and take on those responsibilities as required.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.