Receivables Support SpecialistLynnwood, Washington | Phoenix, Arizona ;
We are looking for a Support/Admin Specialist in Greystar’s Receivables Department which is an entry level, full-time position currently in a virtual work from home environment with the possibility of moving to an office environment in the near future. Candidates must be eligible to report to the office if our department ever decides to return. The scheduled shift will be from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
The ideal candidate will possess strong computer software skills including all Microsoft products (Outlook, Teams, Excel), and will demonstrate great email etiquette and punctuality. Attention to detail is a must for all Administrative Support team members.This position is responsible for ensuring all administrative and support functions are completed for the department. Responsibilities may include providing assistance to support outstanding balance collection in an effort to achieve or maintain daily, weekly, and monthly targets and responding to inquiries (via phone and/or email). Additional responsibilities may also include partnering directly with community managers and their associates on various issues, as well as reviewing resident and/or collection files for proper documentation as well as ensuring they are in compliance with all applicable laws and department policies.
Data Entry/Clerical Tasks:
- Prepare documents, letters, and other communication materials for internal and external distribution; types and spellchecks documents, complies with statutory notice periods and any relevant document retention policies.
- Audits files/statements received for accuracy, completeness and compliance with all applicable contract terms and federal/state laws, requests additional or missing information from Community Managers and associates; make any necessary revisions.
- Enter data into internal systems for all files and support documentation received ensuring accuracy of information.
- Complete projects, tasks, assignments, and other work that is unique to the department; follows departmental policies and procedures, and meets standards, metrics, and other benchmarks used within the department for evaluating performance and results. .
- Respond promptly to client inquiries according to level of urgency and date submitted; properly recording detail of actions taken.
- Provide Receivables help desk support by receiving and processing move-out files, screening files and/or revision requests, responding to user requests and questions, researching and correcting system problems and following up with the end users to ensure satisfactory resolution of systems-related issues.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments including organization of and participation in weekly departmental meetings.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.