Receivables ReceptionistLynnwood, Washington | Phoenix, Arizona ;
- Answer all inbound calls from the Department's mainline.
- Respond promptly to client inquiries according to level of urgency and date submitted; properly recording detail of actions taken.
- Provide Receivables help desk support by receiving and processing move-out files, screening files and/or revision requests, responding to user requests and questions, researching and correcting system problems and following up with the end users to ensure satisfactory resolution of systems-related issues.
- Prepare documents, letters, and other communication materials for internal and external distribution; types and spellchecks documents, complies with statutory notice periods and any relevant document retention policies.
- Complete projects, tasks, assignments, and other work that is unique to the department; follows departmental policies and procedures, and meets standards, metrics, and other benchmarks used within the department for evaluating performance and results.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments including organization of and participation in weekly departmental meetings.
- Audits files/statements received for accuracy, completeness and compliance with all applicable contract terms and federal/state laws, requests additional or missing information from Community Managers and associates; make any necessary revisions.
- Enter data into internal systems for all files and support documentation received ensuring accuracy of information.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.