Receivables Account Specialist
R0076026 Lynnwood, Washington; Phoenix, Arizona
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
This position is responsible for collecting outstanding balances from residents, partnering directly with Community Managers and their associates to ensure all documentation is accurate and complete and that we are in compliance with all applicable laws and departmental policies/guidelines. Additionally, this position is responsible for achieving any established daily, weekly or monthly targets as well as address and actively work to resolve disputed accounts.
- Make outbound calls to a portfolio of clients with outstanding balances and collect payments;achieve established budget quota and recovery percentage goals
- Respond promptly to client inquiries according to level of urgency properly recording detail of actions taken.
- Verify accuracy of chargesin portfolio accounts, research inconsistenciesand making any necessary corrections.
- Maintain accuracy of resident personal demographic and confidential information (i.e. names, addresses, DOB, social security numbers, etc.); ensure compliance withany/all applicable contract terms, company policies and/or state/federal laws.
- Review andresolve disputes regarding information contained in resident portfolios.
- Prepare documents, letters, and other communication materials for internal and external distribution; types and spell- checks documents, complieswith statutory notice periods and any relevant document retention policies.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal departments as necessary.
- Complete projects, tasks, assignments, and other workthatis unique to the department; follows departmental policiesand procedures, and meets standards, metrics, andother benchmarks used within the department for evaluating performance and results.
- Maintain appropriate reports regarding portfolio information.
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.