Receivables Account SpecialistLynnwood, Washington | Phoenix, Arizona ;
The Receivables Account Specialist position offers a competitive hourly wage andcommission structure. This position is a hybrid work schedule and must be able to commute to our Lynnwood, WA or Phoenix, AZ office regularly.This position is responsible for collecting outstanding balances from residents, partnering directly with Community Managers and their associates to ensure all documentation is accurate and complete and that we are compliant with all applicable laws and departmental policies/guidelines. Additionally, this position is responsible for achieving any established daily, weekly, or monthly targets as well as address and actively work to resolve disputed accounts.
- Make outbound calls to former residents with outstanding balances and collect payments;achieve established budget quota and recovery percentage goals.
- Respond promptly to inquiries according to level of urgency, properly recording detail of actions taken.
- Verify accuracy of chargesin portfolio accounts, research inconsistenciesand making any necessary corrections.
- Maintain accuracy of resident personal demographic and confidential information (i.e., names, addresses, DOB, social security numbers, etc.); ensure compliance withany/all applicable contract terms, company policies and/or state/federal laws.
- Review andresolve disputes regarding information contained in resident portfolios.
- Prepare documents, letters, and other communication materials for internal and external distribution; types and spell- checks documents, complieswith statutory notice periods and any relevant document retention policies.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal departments as necessary.
- Complete projects, tasks, assignments, and other workthatis unique to the department; follows departmental policiesand procedures, and meets standards, metrics, andother benchmarks used within the department for evaluating performance and results.
- Maintain appropriate reports regarding portfolio information.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.