Senior Marketing Manager, UK & Ireland (Maternity Cover)
R0079599 London, United Kingdom
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
We are looking for an experienced Marketer who leads with passion and takes a data-led, strategic and customer-first approach to deliver high-quality marketing execution that drives brand value and maximizes occupancy, resulting in optimum leasing, customer satisfaction and financial performance in line with business plans.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Leads UK & Ireland stabilized and lease-up asset marketing teams, ensuring all team members know their target audience, product, leasing performance, KPIs and strategy whilst ensuring taking key stakeholders on the journey.
- Main point of contact for lease-up multifamily assets and pipeline assets marketing strategy and execution.
- Responsible for a team of 5; 1 Marketing Manager, 2 Senior Marketing Executives and 2 Marketing Executives.
- Responsible for overseeing the portfolio budget and spending in UK & Ireland
- Ensures the team delivers to deadline and has strong stakeholder relations both internally and externally.
- Support the strategy of building and enhancing residents' CRM comms (E-CRM/via email) platform.
- Manages plans with insights and our customers at the heart. Monitoring market and customer trends that impact the effectiveness of our portfolio.
- Responsible and accountable for acquisition marketing, resident retention marketing and resident communications for allocated projects across our portfolios.
- Deliver strategic marketing plans and execute on those plans on behalf of our partners, to ensure lease-up of the properties, retention of residents where possible and foster and a strong relationship with partners throughout.
- Works with the Digital & Performance Marketing teams and external agencies to build and manage property websites with a strong eye on both the brand, UX, SEO and leasing requirements.
- Monitors markets for trends and forecasts which may impact occupancy and leasing effectiveness within the portfolio, recommends changes and response strategies to offset market downturns or opportunities, and provides feedback and recommendations on improving struggling asset performance and maximising revenue generation on performing assets.
- Works with the Marketing Director where required, to set and deliver the annual marketing strategies for the company across portfolios. Creates and delivers presentations based on the marketing plans and strategies to the company directors, investment partners, sales managers and clients.
- Continuously identifies areas for improvement, offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity, and implements ideas that achieve operational excellence
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s)
- Demonstrates appropriate safe behaviours by Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s)
- This role is essential to build and drive the stabilised and lease-up multifamily asset marketing team and covers marketing strategy development, execution, and brand & reputation management.
- Reports into the Marketing Director, Mutlifamily UK & Ireland
- Managing a team of five people: Marketing Manager, 2 x Senior Marketing Executives, 2 Marketing Executives.
- Owns the brand management strategy for all assets in the Multifamily, UK & Ireland portfolio, collaboratively working with the Customer Strategy and Insights team to ensure effective tracking of brand health, perception, and positioning.
- Drives the consumer-facing earned Media strategy through collaboration with the appointed PR agency and the Snr Director, Global Affairs.
- Acting as the Brand Guardian, this role leads the Customer Reviews strategy with Homeviews and Reputation.com from a marketing point of view.
Marketing Strategy and Execution
- Collaborates with the Customer Strategy and Performance Marketing Teams to create integrated marketing campaigns that are customers first and maximize conversion and retention opportunities across all customer touchpoints and journeys.
- Works with the Marketing Leadership Team to set and deliver the OGSM marketing strategies for the multifamily assets in the UK and Ireland.
- Integrates Customer Segmentations into Media Mix planning, taking into consideration Paid, Earned, Shared, and Owned.
- Manages their team to deliver campaigns that are resident first in their approach, working closely with other teams to deliver a consistent customer journey and experience
- Understands the investment strategy of each stabilized portfolio and asset, ensuring our marketing strategy and budget planning support the underwrite and disposition strategy.
Budgeting & KPI reporting
- Drives the marketing budgeting process for the multifamily assets in the UK and Ireland, acting as the voice of the customer for the leasing, marketing, and customer experience journeys.
- Accountable for tracking and managing the portfolio and asset level budgets, POs, and Invoicing, ensuring effective, transparent, and accurate budgeting and invoicing processes.
- Ensures all campaigns have accurately recorded/reported KPIs and ROI and that new opportunities or changes are communicated internally
- Ensures the multifamily asset marketing team provides reporting on spending to budget for marketing campaigns & activities.
- Prepares presentations on budget spend and contributes to performance reporting, including budget spend, ROI and CPL when required
- Understands the Corporate Finance and Property Finance processes to ensure budget reporting is accurate and any over/underspends are managed and communicated appropriately.
- Working closely with the Operations Team (which includes leasing), the central Sales Team Development Team and Asset Management Team to understand and deliver against company targets
- This role will develop and maintain positive relationships with their peers in the Customer Marketing and Insights team, particularly with the Snr Manager, Customer Strategy and Insights, and Snr Manager, Performance Marketing.
- This role will work closely with the other Marketing Managers and Directors to drive decision making across the UK & Ireland for our multifamily assets and portfolios
- This role also works closely with counterparts in European regions to deliver efficiencies and consistencies across Europe – sharing knowledge and best practice where possible
- The role holder ensures that their team manages external suppliers and assesses them half-yearly to drive efficiency and performance.
- Works across the business at all levels to aid communication and
- Works with and provides reporting to senior staff across the business
- Manages external suppliers
- Leads the marketing team in set projects
- Experience marketing to both domestic and international students
- Experience working with premium / luxury accommodation brands
- Team management experience
- Customer service focused
- Management of marketing budgets
- Marketing planning and reporting
- Passion for marketing and the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Experience marketing student accommodation in London or a comparable market or has experience marketing a premium product to international students
- Experience managing a team in a fast paced environment
- Goal and process focused
- Great eye for detail with creative flair and confidence to critique own work and others
- Creating annual marketing plans
- Management of budgets in excess of £2m
- Has experience building marketing plans and strategies that achieve business buy in
- Flexible can do attitude, happy to work in a fast paced role, manging multiple projects at the same time
- Good skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Behaviours & Values:
Integrity | Equality | Accountability | Professionalism | Teamwork | Service
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.