Senior Marketing Executive, Greenford QuayFinsbury Circus House 15 Finsbury Circus London London EC2M 7EB
Greenford Quay is a new waterfront community and rental development overlooking the Grand Union Canal in Ealing, West London. The first phase comprises of 657 apartments, built around a beautifully landscaped public square with a range of commercial and retail spaces activating the ground floor.
The public space has been designed to help bring the existing and new residents of Greenford together as a community, creating new and unique opportunities for retailers.
By 2024, all 2188 apartments and over 20,500 sqm of flexible commercial floorplans will have been built, creating a thriving community.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Day to day lead for marketing activity and reporting for Greenford Quay in line with the marketing plan and with oversight of the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Point person for all stakeholders (Operation, Development, Asset Marketing, Event Marketing) for marketing requirements relating to Greenford Quay.
- Supports the Senior Marketing Manager with the formation and delivery of the marketing plan through tactical implementation of materials and activities that support achievement of the scheme’s business objectives (e.g.formation of the yearly plan, execution of activities , creation of digital ads, creation of presentations, marketing materials and resident communications, website strategy and content updates, photography, video and event/placemaking support).
- Assists the team by working with the Operators and Asset Management team to understand their business needs and marketing requirements; and ensure that all marketing campaigns, communications and activities are run in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Supports lease-up efforts for stabilised buildings as well as end-to-end marketing for new buildings as they complete and prepare for leasing.
- Coordinates and attends various events and promotions throughout the year at our properties, to ensure both outstanding quality and sound commercial outputs.
- Responsible for managing organic social media channels, overseeing the social media agency.
- Responsible for the creation of creative communication pieces, promotional materials, presentations, reports and training materials in liaison with internal stakeholders and external agencies and suppliers to ensure delivery against marketing campaigns.
- Works closely with the Greenford Quay Event Manager to successfully promote resident, placemaking and community events, ensuring a strong attendance and brand awareness throughout the year.
- Responsible for supporting the invoice process and tracking of budgets.
- Responsible for creating annual marketing budget.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Degree level education or equivalent experience.
- IT literate and proficient with in PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel (to at least Intermediate level).
- Basic understanding of reporting including Google Analytics.
Experience & Skills:
- Exceptional written, presentation and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with influence and impact at all levels.
- Experience writing effective marketing material including presentations and copy.
- Experience in the full creative process – briefing, planning, developing, execution and evaluation.
- Working knowledge of marketing research techniques, including customer segmentation
- Experience of creating marketing metrics and reporting on ROI.
- Demonstrated experience supporting the creation and implementation of marketing campaign plans.
- Strong organisational skills along with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and/ or priorities.
- Excellent grammar and spelling.
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced and changing environment, including the tenacity to overcome obstacles and barriers with a high level of self-confidence
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive and the ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.