Senior Investment AccountantLondon, United Kingdom ;
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Preparation of month-end and quarter end reporting packs and year-end reporting activities for offshore holding entities, including reports and supporting schedules for all balance sheet line items and commentary on profit and loss line items.
- Monthly consolidations across multi-property portfolios in Student and PRS special purpose vehicles.
- Preparation/review of accruals, prepayments, and posting of journal entries.
- Cash management, including review of bank reconciliations, forecasts, and payment approvals.
- Preparation and management of quarterly or ad hoc intra-group distribution and capital call waterfalls, including monitoring of cash balances and knowledge of capital expenditure budgets.
- Preparation of investor capital calls and distributions, liaising with Portfolio Management, Investor Relations, Operational and Corporate Accounting and Administrators as required.
- Quarterly lender reporting including cash waterfalls, compliance certificates and covenant calculations.
- Assisting with the investor reporting process, providing financial tables and charts and consolidated budget variance analysis commentary.
- Preparation of consolidated audited financial statements within investor and lender reporting deadlines, for Student and PRS portfolios.
- Preparation of subsidiary audited and unaudited financial statements and supporting schedules for Student and PRS portfolios.
- Assist with year-end audits.
- Assistance with the preparation of accounting memos on all technical accounting changes.
- Knowledge of structure agreements, including lender requirements, investor requirements and external reporting requirements.
- Transition of completed developments from the development accounting team.
- Calculation of investment level management fees.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT Returns and annual Tax Computations for offshore holding entities.
- Assist with annual budgeting and re-forecasting for offshore holding entities.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant with demonstrable post qualified industry experience.
- Thorough understanding of accounting policies and procedures.
- Experience with Yardi (preferred).
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and multi-tasking are essential, using initiative to prioritise.
- Desire to work in a dynamic and growing organisation.
- Sound knowledge of Accounting GAAPs, IFRS and Audit
- Debt compliance and investor reporting experience
- Experience working within the Real Estate sector
- Experience working with off-shore real estate structures
- Experience in acquisition accounting, including financial due diligence
Why Choose Greystar?
- Competitive annual salary.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Group Private medical insurance.
- Hybrid working.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Season ticket loan.
- Class pass membership.
- Education assistance program.
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities as Greystar continues to expand in Europe.
Behaviours & Values:
Integrity | Equality | Accountability | Professionalism | Teamwork |Service
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.