Senior Director, Talent Development
R0098729 London Corporate Office London, United Kingdom
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
- Design, develop, and deliver a L&D roadmap that meets the short, medium, and long-term objectives of the business through consultation with organisational leaders the wider regional, and global, People & Culture (P&C) team.
- Build effective and collaborative working relationships with senior leaders and subject matter experts to understand organisational L&D needs and then develop customised strategies and curricula to address these needs and drive continuous improvement.
- Responsible for overseeing the creation and distribution of business-related learning content for internal team members, including skills-based training, culture, pillars and values training and onboarding content.
- Devise and implement solutions to grow our internal talent by designing and delivering comprehensive team member development programmes, including leadership development, DEI, technical skills training, performance management, and career development.
- Work collaboratively with the broader P&C team to support talent reviews, assessment processes and succession planning initiatives.
- Research latest development in management, leadership and organisation development areas to serve as a subject matter expert and consult to the business regarding critical people issues.
- Overall ownership and management of Greystar’s international learning platform and other vendor relationships as appropriate.
- Track, evaluate and report on the success of L&D programmes to senior organisational leaders.
- Lead the design of learning solutions with a strong emphasis on blended journey approach (workshops, e-learning, video learning, networking, on-the-job support etc).
- Manage the L&D budget, making data-driven recommendations to ensure the most effective allocation of resources and ROI for the organisation.
- Embed a culture of high performance and continuous improvement within the L&D function to ensure processes and practices are continually evaluated, adapted, and improved upon.
- Ensure that the L&D offering at Greystar is visible, understood, and valued in all areas of the organisation.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Qualification in HR or Organisational Design/Psychology preferred.
- Qualification in MBTI/DISC/coaching for 360 feedback preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Another European language preferred (French, Spanish, German, or Dutch).
Experience & Skills:
- Significant L&D experience within a similar commercial environment; operating at a senior level with proven leadership development experience across Europe.
- Demonstrable experience having led successful L&D team across multiple markets.
- Strong background in leadership development and confidence in coaching senior leaders.
- Experience in adoption of learning programmes; with clear success metrics.
- Demonstrable success in partnering with senior leaders to diagnose, develop, and implement interventions that drive organisational effectiveness.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- A commercial, business-oriented approach to L&D initiatives.
- An individual with an innovative, creative, and progressive view of L&D.
- Experience in budget management.
- Demonstrated project management skills to develop and execute a project plan that involves curriculum development from conception through implementation and evaluation.
- Excellent written, oral and positive interpersonal skills required; ability to communicate effectively and engage Team Members at all levels across the business.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.