Senior Digital Marketing ExecutiveLondon, United Kingdom ;
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and optimise our email automation programs together with the Insights team and the Senior Performance Marketing Manager.
- Support with the management and execution of other paid campaigns across PPC, Display and Programmatic.
- Ensure that all communications are of consistently high quality in copy, tone and design and are optimised for engagement and conversions.
- Utilise Google Analytics and performance reports to provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, and website traffic to optimise all campaigns.
- Create optimisation plans based on campaign and channel insights.
- Work closely with the broader Marketing team to present the performance of the campaigns, sharing insights to support broader marketing activities.
- Alongside the Senior Performance Marketing Manager, drive the test and learn roadmap, ensuring all tests include a structured methodology, hypothesis, KPIs, controls and expected outcomes.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Passion for insights-driven marketing.
- Experience in email automation.
- Knowledge of performance marketing channels gained either agency-side or client-side in a DTC environment.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging performance marketing trends, optimisation techniques and social media platforms.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and work with accuracy and efficiency to deliver campaigns and strategies in keeping with overall brand objectives, delivered on time and to budget.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyse and solve problems across various performance marketing tools.
- Experience creating and writing ad copy for Performance Marketing Channels.
- A strong team player but capable of working autonomously and taking ownership.
- Experience working with premium/luxury products.
- Project Management skills and prior use of Asana or similar project management software (Monday, Trello etc.)
- IDM, CIM, Google Squared or other related Digital Marketing Qualification.
- Knowledge of SEO, Affiliate and Email marketing.
- Fluency in German, Dutch or French (in addition to English) is advantageous.
- Previous experience in a scaling DTC start-up in the property, fin-tech, retail or hospitality industry.
- Experience using Salesforce and Pardot.
- Property marketing experience.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.