Senior Analyst, InvestmentsLondon, United Kingdom ;
The role provides support and input to investment activities focused on build-to-rent acquisitions, through research, underwriting, modelling and preparing analysis to support and determine the feasibility of new investment strategies and opportunities. The Senior Analyst will also support the analysis and presentation of key performance information both internally and to external investment partners to drive well-informed and value-enhancing decisions on existing strategies.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Gather, compile, investigate and analyse market data to identify investment and development opportunities; and also, to develop and enhance current research sources.
- Work with Analyst colleagues to assess new opportunities - providing key information on operational inputs.
- Prepare analysis of investment management initiatives for internal and external review, including working with detailed DCF models.
- Work with colleagues to monitor performance of specific initiatives and deliver key performance metrics to the business covering leasing performance, income, expense and returns.
- Support internal and external relationship management through the production of reports and commentaries.
- Support the execution of investment strategies including income, cost reduction and value-add initiatives.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to improve our reporting systems and data capture to drive visibility and efficiency.
- Support the mobilisation of new assets and portfolios into the business.
- Monitor and report on key market, industry and competitor data.
- Complete various financial, accounting, narrative, administrative and other reports and analysis and duties as assigned or necessary for the successful execution of the business plans.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (2:1 and above) in a related business or analytical subject; such as finance, business management, real estate, accounting, economics, mathematics, statistics; science or engineering.
- IT literate and fully conversant with all Microsoft packages including PowerPoint (Advanced level) and Excel (Advanced level).
- Demonstrated experience in a related field, such as an analytical role within investment banking, private equity, or other related finance, within a related geographical region.
- Proven management and training experience.
- Strong quantitative background with experience in financial modelling, valuations and financial analysis.
- Strong qualitative analytical skills; having the ability to research, analyse and present complex financial data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to effectively write and present reports and information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to establish and maintain positive relationships at all levels.
- Naturally inquisitive and commercially minded, with a desire to understand the bigger picture and contribute to understanding and solving problems.
- A positive team player, with an adaptable and flexible approach along with ability to work collaboratively to drive results and support the wider team and business objectives.
- Demonstrable experience working in the Real Estate Sector.
- Experience working in residential sector or on residential projects (Desirable).
- Fluency in a European Language (Desirable).
Why Choose Greystar?
- Competitive annual salary.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Group Private medical insurance.
- Hybrid working.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Season ticket loan.
- Class pass membership.
- Education assistance program.
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities as Greystar continues to expand in Europe.
Behaviours & Values:
Integrity | Equality | Accountability | Professionalism | Teamwork | Service
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.