R0092490 London, London
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Works as part of a team, supporting and respecting other team members to deliver exceptional resident living.
- Responds to all incoming sales calls and initiates proactive outbound contact to convert lead generation and existing database contacts as above.
- Responds to online (webchat) and email enquiries in a professional and engaging manner.
- Actively understands, updates and improves knowledge of community, amenities, units and local area features.
- Ensures all data capture systems and details of contact are updated in an accurate and timely manner as required.
- Plans and organises daily activities to maximise the time to achieve targeted leasing numbers.
- Converts prospects and leads into viewing appointments and bookings to achieve targeted leasing numbers.
- Supports all communities including cross selling based upon potential resident requirements.
- Follows up on receipt of required documentation, contract returns and processes payments.
- Manages cancellations.
- Undertakes marketing activities to promote the property and monitors competitor activity.
- This role reports to the Central Sales Manager.
- Community Managers and Community Teams.
- Sales & Marketing, Regional Operations Managers, Investors & Portfolio Management Team.
- Corporate Support Teams including HR, Finance, Systems & Capital Projects.
- Prospective residents.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Good level of general education evidencing literacy and numeracy.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as other systems such as databases/ booking systems, e.g. Salesforce is desirable.
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in a sales role in a similar world-class accommodation/hospitality/leisure or reservations/membership environment.
- The ability to influence, adapt at pace and be motivated by exceeding customer service and sales targets.
- Evidence of organisation skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Culturally aware and able to adapt relationship building, communications and negotiation skills to suit audience.
- A team player who is evidently approachable and welcoming.
- Proactive with a can do attitude and an ability to act autonomously, taking decisions and/or action when required.
- Proficient at using online and web tools/resources for gathering and presenting research and information.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Additional language skills are desirable.
Behaviours & Values:
- Integrity - We will stay true to the highest ethical standards and principles, and be honest, trustworthy, and humble in all of our words and actions.
- Respect - We will accept and value our individual differences and show genuine consideration for the thoughts, needs, and ideas of others. We value and encourage a work/life balance.
- Accountability - We will take responsibility and accept ownership for our words, actions, tasks, and results, and respectfully hold others to the same standard.
- Professionalism - We will proudly present a positive, dignified, and business like image at all times through our appearance, behaviour, and interactions with others.
- Teamwork - We will work together to accomplish goals, solve problems, and enrich our work environment.
- Service - We will make service our top priority by giving our time, knowledge, and experience to serve the needs of our customers, community, and team members.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.