Sales Executive - Mandarin SpeakingLondon, United Kingdom ;
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Works as part of a team, supporting and respecting other team members to deliver a exceptional resident journey.
- Responds to all incoming sales calls and initiates proactive outbound contact to convert lead generation and existing database contacts as above.
- Responds to online (webchat) and email enquiries in a professional and engaging manner.
- Actively understands, updates and improves knowledge of community, amenities, units and local area features.
- Ensures all data capture systems and details of contact are updated in an accurate and timely manner as required.
- Plans and organises daily activities to maximise the time to achieve targeted leasing numbers.
- Converts prospects and leads into viewing appointments and bookings to achieve targeted leasing numbers.
- Supports all communities including cross selling based upon potential resident requirements.
- Follows up on receipt of required documentation, contract returns and processes payments.
- Manages cancellations.
- Undertakes marketing activities to promote the property and monitors competitor activity.
- This role reports to the Central Sales Manager
- Good level of general education evidencing literacy and numeracy.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as other systems such as databases/ booking systems, e.g. Salesforce is desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in a sales role in a similar world-class accommodation/hospitality/leisure or reservations/membership environment.
- The ability to influence, adapt at pace and be motivated by exceeding customer service and sales targets.
- Evidence of organisation skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Culturally aware and able to adapt relationship building, communications and negotiation skills to suit audience.
- A team player who is evidently approachable and welcoming.
- Proactive with a can do attitude and an ability to act autonomously, taking decisions and/or action when required.
- Proficient at using online and web tools/resources for gathering and presenting research and information.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Additional language skills are desirable.
Behaviours & Values:
Integrity | Equality | Accountability | Professionalism | Teamwork |Service
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.