Project Finance Director
R0080223 London, United Kingdom
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
- Managing Greystar’s existing lender relationships and sourcing strategic new lender relationships.
- Advising on corporate and deal level financing strategies.
- Securing and managing debt arrangements; including origination, loan sales, debt re/structuring, credit/investment analysis, hedging strategies, negotiations, closing processes, documentation and monitoring.
- Providing support for finance and corporate transactions, including pro forma analysis, due diligence, negotiation, financing and documentation. Leading the production of offering materials, pitch books and presentations in support of new financing activity.
- Overseeing and facilitating the preparation of responses for requests for due diligence by potential investors by gathering and compiling financial and other data, preparing summaries and detailed analyses, and coordinating the overall production of materials.
- This role reports to the Managing Director, Legal & Project Finance (based in the UK) and will work closely with the Senior Director, Project Finance (also based in the UK).
- This role will cover project finance activities within Greystar’s current and future European markets.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in a relevant business, accounting or finance field, or by equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance disciplines and principles. Full accounting qualification, such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA desirable.
- Fluency in any of French, Spanish or German desirable.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience working in a similar capital financing role preferably gained within the property industry.
- Understanding of UK & European debt market, financing structures, equity and tax instruments. Experience in the European debt market is particularly desirable.
- Experience working with and running CRM tools.
- Experience working with and implementing hedging strategies.
- Good financial acumen with a demonstrated proficiency in financial analysis and forecasting with a strong understanding of finance concepts.
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to identify business opportunities and risks and react accordingly.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building and management skills with the ability to act with impact and influence.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to handle high levels of pressure and changing priorities.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.