R0092865 Stratford, London
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a friendly and supportive team playing a vital role within the Community team to ensure all our residents enjoy a high level of cleanliness throughout their community.
- Maintain a seamless waste management operation ensuring that the bin chute system is checked regularly, and waste bins are swapped out as and when required. Ensure bin rooms, bins and bin routes are kept clean and free from debris.
- Prepare waste bins for collection and take to designated collection points for collection and ensure that recycling is segregated in accordance with local authority.
- Communicate effectively with customers, clients and colleagues; demonstrating a clear understanding of the issue and using initiative to respond accordingly.
- Maintain a focus on delivering the highest levels of service.
- Support in the monitoring of the electronic maintenance reporting system ensuring tasks are completed to a high standard and within suitable time scales, corresponding with tenants when required.
- Support facilities team in administering all property maintenance & records in accordance with Greystar policies & procedures.
- Attend calls outside office hours (with facilities team) which cannot be resolved without a presence on site referring to appropriate contractors as necessary.
- Undertake minor repair, decoration and maintenance tasks to a high quality though liaison and guidance from the facilities team.
- Understand and respond to health and safety matters in an appropriate & timely manner
- Moving furniture and heavy items from location to location on site as required.
- Ensure all common parts of the site including refuse and recycling facilities are frequently inspected and maintained to the highest standards of repair & cleanliness.
- Co-ordinate Contractors/Suppliers executing minor works contract on site.
- Assist with the management of any community works, events, meetings etc.
- Assist the Community Manager and Facilities Manager in key management ensuring high levels of security at all times.
- Accompany external contractors whilst on site in line with key management and access to accommodation policies and practice.
- Support with annual compliance and insurance checks.
- Ensure the gardens and grounds maintenance to the property are well maintained, clean, tidy and hazard free, liaising with external contractors as required.
- Support with maintaining all statutory testing records in conjunction with facilities team.
- Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company and safe systems of work guidelines.
- Report any incidents or accidents to the Facilities Manager and Community Manager using the correct system and documentation.
- Reports to: Facilities Manager
- Property: Coppermaker Square
- Capacity: circa 1225 units
- Team: circa 10 Team Members (directly employed)
- Reasonable level of general education educated to O’ Level / GCSE level or equivalent with demonstrable written and numerical skills.
- Awareness of H&S requirements on site.
- Continually strives to improve knowledge, skills and abilities to produce the best results.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in safe use and maintenance of cleaning fluids and tools.
- Ideally having experience of undertaking minor repairs, decoration and maintenance in a domestic residential environment.
- Fluent in English verbal and written communication skills.
- Helpful, friendly personality with effective communication skills behaving in a professional, courteous and helpful manner towards colleagues and residents at all times.
- Team player with strong relationship building.
- Positive approach and ability to work with little supervision.
- Organisation skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Numerical skills necessary to complete the above activities.
- Flexible approach to work and adaptable to thrive in a changing environment.
Behaviours & Values:
Integrity | Equality | Accountability | Professionalism | Teamwork | Service
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Greystar has granted me the opportunity to grow as an employee and assisted me in every obstacle I have encountered at work. With the amazing management and coworkers here, who have taught me what they know without hesitation, it is easy to see why people stay with the company a long time. Every day is something different, that makes the adventure of growing with the company so exciting!"- Omar
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary by international region.
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.