Data Quality Analyst - 12 Month FTC
R0080471 London, United Kingdom
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Working at Greystar has been an eye opening experience. From day one my supervisors have been enthusiastic and attentive to everything I need to be great at my job. I feel appreciated and know that I’m an important asset to them. Everyday I’m encouraged to improve my knowledge and develop new financial skills while being excited to do so. I was also nervous transitioning from the Marine Corps into the civilian workforce, but with the support of the Greystar accounting family that transition has been much easier."- Adam
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
To enable these transformations we are aiming to run a 12 month project with the key outcomes being:
-To identify all key data attributes and ensure consistency of data across
-Resolve any existing data quality issues;
-Create a framework for tracking data quality across Greystar Europe
This role will be the primary resource for this project, however will have considerable support from the Project Manager, Business Analyst as well as a range of other team members in both the Analytics Hub, Operational teams and Systems teams.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Lead on workshops to identify key data attributes and data quality issues
- Lead on creation of a Data Quality strategy for the project to follow and adhere to moving forward
- Lead on creation a European Data Dictionary to help define the key data attributes
- Lead on creating process flow maps of how key data attributes are created and their life-cycle thereafter
- Work with other team members and business analysts to help profile key data attributes and current data quality status
- Lead on creating a clear roadmap for the data quality project
- Create dashboard for tracking data quality statuses, presenting this regularly to the Data Quality Project Board
- Feedback operational data issues caused incorrect processes or training needs to the Operational Standards Managers to ensure they are resolved
- Work with Continuous Improvement team and Mobilization Manager ensuring that future process are designed to ensure highest quality of data moving forward
- Work with Systems Team members where data quality issues are arising from system and/or system integration errors
- Act as a Data Steward within Europe, attending Global Data Steward meetings to ensure that European Data standards are aligned where possible with the Global Data Standards
- Create a framework by which data quality issues are continuously being identified/reported and resolved by various means
- This role will report to the Director of European Operational Performance & Analysis.
- The Data Quality Project will be covering all of our European teams and thus travel in Europe may be required at times.
- Educated to degree level (at least 2:1) or equivalent ideally in a relevant subject such as finance, mathematics, economics, engineering or business studies, where analytical skills have been studied to an advanced level.
- IT literate and proficient with general office Microsoft packages to an intermediate level in Powerpoint and advanced Excel.
- Knowledge of Power BI or other analytical tools and ideally an understanding of VBA or SQL.
- Experience in research gathering, analysis, reporting and presentation of business specific data, preferably in a related sector.
- A doer, able to build tools/templates and processes to improve efficiency.
- Highly numerate, with strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working with large data sets and manipulating data in Excel.
- Strong written communication skills including the ability to prepare commercial standard business correspondence, reports, documents and business proposals.
- Excellent organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise workload and show good judgment under pressure.
- Application of an investigator and commercial mindset with a desire to understand the bigger picture and contribute to understanding and solving challenges.
- Detailed and accurate.
- Service oriented.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Experience of presenting data and analysis.
- Experience with at least one of the following:
- Data Quality Framework/Data Quality Projects OR
- Process Mapping (e.g. Six Sigma etc)
- Experience working with property management software/databases.
- Experience designing and delivering reporting for operational businesses.
- Experience presenting to senior leaders.
- Experience of leading or mentoring.
Behaviours & Values:
Integrity | Equality | Accountability | Professionalism | Teamwork | Service
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.