Customer Service Associate - Part Time
R0079684 London, United Kingdom
Greystar is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals who want to help us continue to be the best as what we do. Today, we are the largest rental housing operator and developer in the US and one of the largest global investment management companies, delivering industry-leading services to investors, clients, and residents. We offer unrivaled professional development and career growth opportunities to our team members and look forward to welcoming you to Greystar, where our people are what make us the Global Leader in Rental Housing.
What makes a successful Greystar team member? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Meet our people and discover how you can make an impact providing a home to people across the world.
"Greystar and my values are perfectly aligned to enrich the lives we touch by doing things the right way. The company lives by this and it provides balance in my life and work becomes an entirely different experience. There is passion that moves you to a whole new level of fulfillment and gratitude. That’s when you can do your best for yourself, your customers, and your team."- Daiva
Health insurance (including company-paid opportunities) is offered, along with competitive dental and vision insurance plan options
Flexible Spending Accounts and Employer-matched 401(k) plans are offered
Paid Time Off
Full-time team members receive generous paid time off – including your birthday! – as well as paid sick leave, personal days, and company holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Maternal and paternal paid leave is available for the birth or adoption of a child
Ongoing support is available for career advancement opportunities in addition to corporate training programs
Experienced counselors are available 24/7 for confidential assistance to listen and help you find solutions at no cost to you
Note: Outlined benefits may vary for international team members.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Works as part of a team, supporting and respecting other team members, to deliver exceptional resident living.
- Supports the creation of a positive, memorable experience for residents
- Delivers all aspects of customer service, including a comprehensive front of house service anticipating and exceeding resident expectations.
- Responds positively to customer queries and complaints, identifying and undertaking appropriate action in line with Greystar’s complaints procedure.
- Supports events and activities within the Community.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with University clients.
- Develops and maintains local knowledge and information resources relevant to resident needs i.e. travel, entertainment and amenities.
- Completes administrative tasks including logging of maintenance requests, filing and preparing notices and updating of databases.
- Undertakes marketing activities such as attending open days and leafleting to promote the property.
- Carries out sales and leasing activities including: viewings, following up on enquiries and sales conversions.
- Assists with summer Community preparations, including move-in and move-out processes.
- Completes Health and Safety compliance activities in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Participates where required in an on call roster to provide out of hours emergency support for the Community.
- Chase outstanding rent arrears following rent collection procedures in meeting property targets.
- Promote tenancy extensions and other revenue streams such as vending.
- Raise purchase orders in accordance with procedures
- Ensure tenant refunds are completed in a timely manner and in line with Greystar’s policy.
- Look to maximise efficiency of utilities.
- Good level of general education.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as other systems such as databases or booking systems (Training to be provided on in house systems).
- A knowledge and understanding of UK Health and Safety requirements and legislation
- Excellent customer service skills and significant experience in a customer facing service delivery role.
- Good team player with strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Ability to act autonomously, taking decisions and/or action when required.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise.
- Numerical skills necessary to complete the above activities.
- Self and culturally aware and able to adapt relationship building, communications and negotiation skills to suit audience.
- Flexible approach to work and adaptable to thrive in a changing environment.
- Enthusiasm to deliver an exceptional experience to stakeholders and continuously improve knowledge of self and others.
Behaviours & Values:
Integrity | Equality | Accountability | Professionalism | Teamwork | Service
You have no recently viewed jobs.
Don’t have any jobs saved yet? Then start looking! Once you’ve found one you’re interested in, click the Save Job button or icon on the search results or job description pages.